Finally!

Jiyeon's POV

Next week will be our hell week. All the students and teachers are bussy because of the upcoming exam next week.

All student have free time to study for the whole week, the teachers are prepairing all the paper sheets.

But I'm worried though, Sehun is not coming to school since we went to Lotte world. Is he okay? is he sick? He didn't tell anyone, even his hyungs, if he's in a good condition. I want to visit him but I think he doesn't want to see me, he hates me right?

I can't blame him, he's right! I don't have the rights to tell him what will he do. I'm just his fake girlfriend, nothing more.

I can't even concentrate on my studies. All that I can think about is him. But the real thing is..... I miss him.

I miss talking to him, his smile, his laugh, everything. I miss everything about him, but does he evr think of me? I guess not.

Sehun's POV

I want to go to school but I can't stand seeing them together doing all lovey dovey. It broke my heart.

Suho hyung said that I have to go to school because next week is the exam. I don't have a choice but to go to school.

When I got there I saw her alone. I want to come up to her and hug her tight and never let her go, but I can't just do that Luhan hyung will be mad at me for stealing his girl.

My feet start moving, walking to her direction. Wth? When she's in front of me, she look up and smiled, I pull her into my arms and hug her and she hug me back. I feel so happy, I want to stay like this forever with her. I will let stay in my arms protectively.

"Yah, Sehun-ah what are you doing? We'll be late" Baekhyun hyung said.

So I was just daydreaming.....

I look at the spot where she is awhile ago but she's already gone. I blink a few times before i enter the classroom.

I walk to my seat and take out the note that Jongin gave me, I tried to focus but I can't get her out of my mind.

I miss her so much!

I let out a deep sight and lay my head on the table.

I have to make a move, I can't just let anyone steal her away from me. They said that you have to fight for your love ones, so I will. I have to apologize to her, I'll explain the I never really meant to say the things I said to her.

~

When I saw her on the lockers, I decided to talk to her.

"Uhhh...J-Jiyeon-ah. Can we talk? Privately?" Gosh why am I so nervous

She didn't say anything, she just nod. We went to the rooftop then I started talking.

"Jiyeon-ah, I'm really sorry for what to you on the other day. I'm not feeling well that time. I'm sorry if I hurt your feeling by saying those harsh words. These days, the reason why I didn't go to school is because I don't want to see you and Luhan hyung together, it hurts me a lot when i heard the news that you're together....the truth is that..." I take a deep breath and continue.

"I really miss you.. so much, I think I'm going to die not seeing you everyday, and the reason why I miss you is because I love you, I really do! I'm sorry if I didn't say this earl-" I was cutted off by her lips touching mine.

The rooftop door suddenly open revealing Luhan hyung and Baekhyu hyung. I see Luhan hyung smiling. What the? He's happy even if he saw his girlfriend kissing me?

"Waaah! Finally" he said while clapping his hand. I give him questioning look and he just laugh at me. Is he retarded?

"Actually, we just planned to make you jealous, everytime I see you with her, you really look so happy and I can see that you really love her"

"Oh...." That's all I can say. Jiyeon laugh at me. It was good to hear her laugh again.

"Just ask her already Hunnie" Baekhyun hyun said.

I swallowes hard and sight heavily.

"Sooo Jiyeon-ah....will you be my girlfriend?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OH MY GOSH FINALLY!!

I was squeeling when I was writing this actually. I cant help my feels haha

Sorry for any typos! MIAN!!
And sorry if this story is getting BORING! :(

VOTE

&

COMMENT!!!

Gomawo!!

~littleprinceluhan