What the.....

A/N: just a reminder.. not all of the members are here and I'm planning to edit the previous chapters. that all and enjoy... :)

—————————

Jiyeon's POV

Me and Sehun is on out usual 'bubble tea' date. He always ask me where I want to go, but we always ended up at the bubble tea store.

We're at the amusement park, walking hand in hand while drinking our teas.

"Sehun-ah can't we take a seat for a moment? I'm so tired" I complain while dragging my feet, not even walking anymore. "Arasseo! buta I have a surprise for you when you get home" he said excitedly and take a sit beside me. "Another lame surprises Sehunnie?" I said trying to sound bored to tease him.

"I promise its not, you're going to like it!" I just roll my eyes and chuckle at his childish actions. We keep talking and talking until he decided to take me home.

We said our goodbyes, I was about to enter the house but he stopped me. I give a 'what' look, he sigh and said "Where's my good night kiss?"

"Aish! this kid" I cursed and tiptoed to peck his cheek but he tilted his head then I kissed him on the lips. My eyes widen and I try to pull back, he didn't let go of me he keeps pulling me by my waist. The kiss lasted to thirty seconds until he broke it. I look on the ground, blushing. "Uhh... g-good night.." I said and enter the house quickly.

I went to my room to prepare for sleep, but I saw note on my night stand.

*open your drawer*

I open my drawer and I saw the envelope...

A ticket to Girl's Generation concert. Then my phone rung, I look at the caller ID, it was

"Do you like my surprise?"

"Yep! gomawo Sehunnie!"

"No problem princess! take a rest now tomorrow is the day. good night jagi.. saranghae"

"S-sarangh-hae"

I sat on my bed dumbfounded, this is the first time someone say like that to me. I lay on my bed but Sehun's voice still echoing in my brian.

~~next day~~

I woke up with my phone's vibration. I check if I have message and it is. Ten unread messages from Sehun.

'Jagi wake up~

wake up sleepy head and eat your breakfast ♥

did I do something wrong?

jagi are you mad at me?

why aren't you replying? '

and so on. Sehun can be stupid sometimes.. but I still love him

I reply back on his message informing him that I'm not mad and I just wake up.

Oh yeah today is the day we'll be going to the concert.

~~~fast forward~~~

We are at the venue waiting for the concert to start. The people are slowly filling the venue, any minute now it will start.

^

The concert started and we're in front of the stage. The audience got wild. Suddenly I feel a handkerchief on my nose. I try to struggle but my body cant move anymore. I passed out

°

°

°

—————————

another lame chapter :( huhu but hope you will still enjoy this story. I have another Baekhyun story to write idk if I should continue or not...

btw.. I herd that Kris' back. Idk if its true but I wish tho...

감사합니다!

VOTE

&

COMMENT

~littleprinceluhan