Wae?

Jiyeon's POV

I open my eyes, but all I see is darkness. I'm locked up in a room in an old building.

What the hell happen? Who the hell bring me here? I remember I'm with Sehun in the concert.

I look around the room and I saw a light coming from the ceiling. I look around and I found a little hole in the wall.

I hear the door open. I pretended to sleep, I hear footsteps coming closer but I stay still.

"Yah! Wake up!! Wake up!" I didn't move an inch and they stop for awhile. But then someone pour water on me. I open my eyes and saw 2 man standing in front of me.

"Wh-what do you w-ant f-f-from me?" I asked with my voice trembling in fear.

"We won't do anything to you... but our boss will" the man smirked and leave. Who is that boss they're saying? Maybe its..

"Oh you're awake!" That voice.. I know it's Baekhyun nothing else. Of course I told you he will do anything to get anything he want. "What do you want?" He squats in front of me, he look at me straight into my eyes "You.."

"You jerk! Let me go!" I keep on hitting him but he hold my wrist firmly that makes me wince in pain.

"Why would I? I try so hard to get you then I will let you go? No! You will be mine whether you like it or not!" he then he leave. I look f

Sehun's POV

I've been pacing back and forth in the living room not knowing what to do. Someone kidnapped her, I want to save her but I don't know where is she. I will not forgive myself if she got hurt by my carelessness. Luhan hyung is helping me, we tried to look for her all day.

Suddenly my phone beeping. It was her.

"Jiyeon-ssi where are you? are you okay?"

"I'm okay but I'm scared. I'm stuck in an old building near our school. Sehun-ah... I don't know what to do I'm scared..." she starts sobbing.

"Arasseo arasseo I'm coming there okay? I will save you" I ended the call and Luhan hyung is looking at me giving me what-did-she-say look. I explained everything, he call the police and I went straight to the building.

I keep looking for her until I hear loud sobbing. I open the door and I saw her hugging her knees while crying. She look up at me and immediate run to me hugging me tight.

"We will get you out of here okay. You're gonna be fine no one's gonna hurt you, I'm here, I'll protocol you" I keep stroking her back trying to stop her from crying.

"Aaw such a sweet couple! its like I'm watch a drama" Baekhyun hyung? what the... how did he know about her?

"Baek please just stop... just stop this please" Jiyeon said.

"Let me think about it first.... no! you're gonna be mine or you him to be hurt?"

"I'm going with you just don't hurt him" Jiyeon said

"No! Kill me just dont hurt her"

"okay Sehunnie.. your wish will be granted" Baekhyun hyung pointed the gun to me, I close my eyes ready to feel the bullet hit me, but I didn't. I open my eyes and I saw Jiyeon in front of me with blood.

Why does this have to happen to us?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HIII!!  Hi chingus its been a long time since I last updated.  Sorry if I keep you waiting and sorry for typos and if its getting boring....

SARREH!! :(

Oh btw! I cant updated always because I will be 3rd year high school this school year so I will be bussy for 10 months. This story will be on hiatus bc hope you still like and support my story. :D

VOTE

&

COMMENT

GOMAWO!!!

~littleprinceluhan