Luhan's plan

Sehun's POV

When I got home, I went straight to my room. I don't know why did I ever say that to her. When I saw when she was with Luhan hyung, she looks so happy. What will I do?

I tried to sleep but its no use. I went to the kitchen and drink a glass of milk.

After I finish, I went to my room and try to sleep again, luckily it worked.

~~~~next morning~~~~

On my way to school, I'm trying to think how will I gwt her trust again, but then I saw waiting on the bench beside the gate. i walk toward her but someone just appeared in front of her. Its Luhan hyung.

Maybe they're together.... I hope not.

I ignore them and made my way to our classroom, good thing Jiyeon's not my classmate. I saw my friends talking, I walk over them ang sit beside Suho hyung.

"yah! Sehun-ah what's with that face? what happened?" Kai asked.

I didn't say anything, I just shrug my shoulder listening what they are talking about.

minutes have passed and Mrs. Go enter the classroom, another boring homeroom class.

After class, me, Suho hung, Baekhyun and Jongin went out of the classroom. When we reached the cafeteria I'm about to buy food but then I saw Jiyeon and Luhan hyung together again. Maybe they are really a thing now. I'm now too late, I can't get her back.

I ignore them and buy my food. I walk back to our table with a sad face. Everyone on the table look at me, then i give them what look.

Baekhyun point to the direction where they were. I just look down and take a deep breath.

Luhan's POV

I'm with Jiyeon and we're talking about Sehun then something pop on my mind, I think its a good idea....

"Jiyeon-ah why don't you make Sehun jealous?" I said

"Oppa I don' have time for jokes.." she said in a bored/sad voice

"This is not a joke... if Sehun see us together, he will be jealous and he will admit that he likes you...maybe not like, maybe he love you! and he will confess to you and you will be together then you will get married and you will have bab-" she cut off what I'm saying by shoving the sandwich in my mouth

"okay okay! I'll do it! but who's going to be my fake boyriend again?" she asked

"ME!" I said she look at me disbelief. I look at her at her with my puppy eyes and she sigh

"Fine" let's see what will be Sehunnie's reaction.....

~~~~~~~~

Annyeong! sorry if this is a boring chapter!

Mian! :(

VOTE

&

COMMENT

GOMAWO!

~littleprinceluhan