Date?

Jiyeon's POV

Days have passed and Sehun never leave my side. He always protect me, he said that he's so worried after that 'incident' I'm not complaining its kinda sweet really.

I know that we don't like each other in the past but I know that he put so many efforts on what he's doing for me.

Today, he asked me to have fun. Would I consider it as a date or just a friendly trip? I'm really nervous because this is the first time I get out with a boy...and he's my enemy! What if he did something that will put me in danger?

What if he wanted to kill me....

Meh..I'm over reacting, he's not that kind of person I know that he's a good guy and he won't do it especially to a girl.

My wounds are now healed, thanks to Sehun because he always take care of me. When he's not around he will call or text me to drink my medicines.

My friends know about the 'deal' and they said that maybe its not a good choice because its been three years since he become my bully, they said maybe its just a trap or something. He actually said sorry for what he did, my friends said I shouldn't buy it, but I can see through his expression that he really is sorry.

Back to our 'date', I take a bath and I wear a simple sky blue shirt, skinny jeans ans my black vans. I actually don't dress too girly, all my clothes are tees and jeans and I done wear heals, flats and make up. I let my wavy hair just like that. I'm not in the mood to straightened it or curl it.

I just lay on my bed waiting for his text. My mom won't be here for two months so that means I will be alone. My phone suddenly beeped and I received a new message, I opened it, it was from Sehun

From: Thehun

Rapunzel, I'm here let down ur hair! XD jk. get out I'm outside your door! palli palli

I reply back.

arasseo arasseo! :P

I went downstairs immediately and open the door. When he saw me he stare at me.

"Yah! stop drooling!" I slapped his arm playfully but he won't stop staring. "If stare can kill I'll probably dead now.."

"Uh.. sorry its just that... you look b-b-beautif-ul..." I blush and look down. That's the first time someone say that I'm beautiful.

"Thanks....so, lets go before it gets late!"

Sehun's POV

When she walk out of the door, I don't know why happened. I just stare at her.

The shirt she's wearing is showing her curves that's why I can't my eyes off her.

We're now walking through the street hand in hand, just like what couples do. It was silent but not awkward, and she decided to break the ice.

"Soooo~ where are you taking me?" she asked.

"Mmmm... secret! just wait, you'll be having so much fun there!"

On our way to the amusement park we're talking and laughing, her laugh is like a music to my ears.

When we reach the amusement park, her face brightened showing that she's really excited.

I bought tickets for two of us. We ride everything even roller coaster, she almost vomit when get down. I wanted to go to the haunted house because I know she's afraid of that and I want her to cling into me.

"Yeonnie let's go there!!" I said pointing to the haunted house

She look at the direction where my hands are pointing but when she saw she shake her head, obviously she don't want to "no.. I-I don't want to"

"Why are you afraid?" I teased her and she just look down. "Don't worry I'll protect you from that ugly creatures!" I dragged her and she started shaking.

When reached inside, ghost started to appear, there was a ghost that will hold your foot. There's a bloody doll standing, a white lady.

When we got out, I didn't notice that Jiyeon is crying. Now I feel guilty for forcing her to come with me.

I run to her and give her a tight hug while creasing her hair to calm her down.

"Jiyeon-ah stop crying, I'm really sorry for bringing you there....I'm so sorry" I really really feel guilty... UGH! stupid me!

She didn't say anything but she answer with a nod and hug me back. I just tightened my hug.

Author's POV

In the middle of their hugging session her stomach started growling that means she's hungry already. She broke the hug then she look up to see his face, he smiled and dragged her to the nearest food shop.

He bught a burgers for the two of them, he even bought burgers for dessert.

"So where do you wanna go next?" he asked while looking down at her.

She's tapping her chin trying to find what will they ride next, when she decided she pointed to the ferries wheel. "There!"

When they got to the ferries wheel and reached the top she state at the view and Sehun is staring at her.

*am I starting to like her?*

Its almost midnight when they ride the ferries wheel so Sehun decided to take her home.

He call a cab and tell the address of your house, on the way, he feel a pressure on his shoulder and he saw that she's already sleeping peacefully. "I love you"

He whispered for her not to hear it even if she's sleeping, he's afraid that she'll hear it and he's afraid that she won't love him back.

When the taxi reached her house he carried her insieto her room and lay her down to her bed. He creased her cheeks staring at her beautiful face.

"Good night Jiyeon....I love you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So here's the chapter 5! Thanks for all the votes! I hope you will support this story till the end.

you know I think my stories are boring....but because of the votes and comments it made my heart melt like an ice cream exposed under the sun. T.T jk. XD

VOTE

&

COMMENT

~littleprinceluhan