Childhood best friend

Jiyeon's POV

"You're mine, only mine"

I can't get that out of my head. Ugh I hate you Sehun for doing this to me! I can't even concentrate on my studies.

I ruffled my hair and lay down on my bed staring at the ceiling.

I went in front of the mirror and open my jewlry box, I saw a bracelet that seems familiar. Then I remember .... my childhood best friend. He's the one who gave it to me, he always protect me from everyone, but i love the most is when he buy me ice cream

~flashback~

"Yah bunbun let's go play on our backyard"

"Arasseo! I'm just going to get somethin, wait for me muffinhead!"

"Ok!!"

He always call me muffinhead, I don't know why. The reason why i call him bunbun is becasue his cheeks is too chuby and I always squish it but he will be upset when I do it.

"Yah! muffinhead come here! I have to give you something"

"What is it?" I said and went near him. He showed the bracelet.

"This pink one is for you, and the other half is for me. This means that we will be friends forever okay? No good byes okay? Pinky promise?" He said and raise his pinky finger.

"Pinky promise!" I entwine my finger with him.

"Always wear that okay so that everyone will know that you are my best friend and no one will break us apart!" He said while putting the bracelet on my wrist.

Then I hugged him tight like theres no tomorrow.

~end of flash back~

He said no good byes but he left me without saying anything, he didn't even tell me that he's going away. People say 'promises are meant to be broken' yes that's true, he broke our promise. What's the use of that 'pinky promise' if he will just leave me anyway. Although I'm mad at him, a little, I can't help but miss him. He's my best friend, my first love.

I wear the bracelet and stare at it reminding me of him.

Unknown POV

While I was fixing my things in my room, a bracelet suddenly fall making a little thud. I get it then I remember her, my best friend or should I say my first love.

I smiled remembering the things we did when we were together, I remember how she look like when I gave the bracelet, she's so cute back then, maybe she's beautiful like. But then maybe she's mad at me for leaving her without telling. It's because of my parents. It's not that they don't like her for being my friend, they said that we have to go to London, I have to study there until college.

The reason I didn't tell her is because I don't want her to be hurt and I don't want to see her cry in front of me, it will break my hert if I see her crying and I'm the reason.

I get out if my room, and I saw Sehun staring at his phone smiling

"Sehun-ah why are you smiling like that? You look like an idiot!"

"Shut up hyung! You're just jealous you don't have a girlfriend!" He stick his tongue out, I rool my eyes at him for being so childish.

My best friend's like that, she always stick her tongue out when she's making me jealouse but i ended laughing at her, when I laugh at her she will pout cutely. That's why I fall for her.

"Hyung can you buy me a bubble tea please? Jebal??" He said doing eagyo.

"Fine fine!"

I wear my jacket and went outside to buy Sehun's bubble tea. On my way, I saw an ice cream store, we always go there and eat our favorite ice cream

Hmmmm.. I wish I will se her soon...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong chingus!! It's been a looooooooooooooong time since I updated my story, I cant type because my fingers hurts bc of my guitar lesson, and yesterday I planned to update but we went on a trip and we got home late and I'm so tired. Sorry! :(

Luhan is so cute!! (Lookon the multi)

But can it be? Who's her best friend and her first love.....

VOTE

&

COMMENT

Gomawo!!

~littleprinceluhan xoxo