Deal?

Sehun's POV

Next morning i wake up, I hear something annoying. I open my eyes and i saw the one I hated the most in the whole galaxy. Hani.

"Good morning oppa!! You have to wake up or we'll be late for school!" She said and she kissed my cheek.

I get up and groand. I made my way to my bathroom to take a bath. When I'm finished I wore my uniform and....wait!! Did she 'we're going to be late? "WE?"

I went downstairs and saw my mom preparing breakfast. She looked at me and smiled, I saw Hani wearing our school uniform.

"Oh Sehun-ah i have to tell you something, Hani is~" I didn't let her finish.

"Yeah I know mom she's going to study in my school"

"Good! You'll be going together to school"

I rolled my eyes and take a seat and eat my breakfast.

"Isn't great? We'll be going together like a couple!" She hugged my arm and I pushed it away. I get up and get out of the house and leave her behind.

"Yah! Yah! Sehun-ah, wait for me!!!" I ignore her and keep walking

I finally reach the school, I still have a problem.....who's going to be my fake girlfriend?

BINGO!!

I saw Jiyeon walking alone. I was going to approach her but her friend went to her. After that incident with one of her freinds, i suddenly feel scared. She seems kinda scary you know.....

I'll just leave a letter on her locker.

Jiyeon's POV

I walked to my locker to get my things, but when I open it, a letter fell. I picked it up and read, it says:

'Meet me at the school garden during break time

-S'

Hmmmm...who could it be? Let's find out later.

I throw it in my bag, actually its break so....I'm going to found out the one who left that letter.

I made my way to the school garden and I saw a boy, he's not looking that's wahy i didn't see his face. I keep walking until he's in front of me. I tapped his shoulder and he turned around and....WHAT THE HECK IS HE DOING HERE?

"What.......why are you here? Are you the who left that death not in my locker?" I asked him

"Yah! It's not a death not and don't worry I'm not going to hurt you..I just want to asked you something" he suddenly become serious.

"What is it? say it already I'm hungry!!" I said impatiently

"Be my fake girlfriend." He said plainly

"Wh-what?"

"Be my fake girlfriend"

"No i don't want to!!" I said and started walking away

"I'll give you a deal!" I stopped walking and turn around. He walked towards me

"Well.... If you agree to be my fake girlfriend, I will stopped bullying you....so deal?"

"I'll think abo-" he suddenly hold my hand and do some aegyo

"Please please please~~~" he his puppy eyes and pout like a little kid. I admit he's cute!

"Okay okay! But you better do it or- btw why do I need to be your fake girlfriend?"

"Because there'e someone who likes me is studying here, and i said to her that I have a girlfriend so she will stop" he explained

"Oh~ okay..."

"Let's go jagi!" He hold my hand and dragged me out.

When we reached the canteen all eyes are us, af course all if his fangirls are giving me death glares so I look down. He must've notice so he thightened his grip in my hand.

But someone approach us, Sehun looked annoyed when she arrived. Maybe this is the girl he's talking about.

"Oppa who is she? Is she the one you told me last night. Your girlfriend?" The girl asked

"Yes Hani she's my girlfriend..do you have a problem with that?"Sehun said emphasizing the 'girlfriend'. The girl took a glance at me giving me her death glare before turning away.

To be honest, I have a little...just a little crush on Sehun. I mean who would not, he's handsome, cute, but his attitude is the only one I hated the most.

"Yah Jiyeon-shi!! Gwenchana?" Sehun asked waving his hand in front of my face

"Uhh ne! Gwenchana" I nod and smiled.

"Arraseo! I'll see you later JAGI!! it's almost time" he kissed my cheeks and went away.

What.just.happened?

Cerylle and Steeyah came and looked at me with shocked face.

"Yah are his girlfriend? What happened? He's just bullying you yesterday and now, your a couple already? What happen to the world?" Cerylle said

"Guys I'll explain to you later arraseo?" They just nod

Uuugh good luck to me!!

---------•---------

Soory for my wrong grammars!! I'm not really good at english! Just hope you like this chapter!!

(• 3 •)

Vote

&

Comment!

Thank you

~littleprinceluhan