We meet again

When I look up and I saw him, my best friend, my first love

Byun Baekhyun.

He look at me and smile. His sweet, gentle smile never changed. Always makes my heart flutter. But not anymore, my feelings changed, I don't love him anymore because my heart belongs to Sehun, only him. All I can see is that he's my friend, just friends, nothing more.

We take a seat and he sat across me. The food is already served, my mom and his mom is talking. I just focus on my food but I can feel Baekhyun staring at me. I look at him and gave him a small smile. I focus again on my food until he spoke.

"Jiyeon-shi its been a long since we met, don't you miss me?"

"Can we talk... just the two of us?" I asked and he nod in response. We excuse ourselves and they let us. We left the restaurant.

We started walking and we went to the park, the cold wind started to blow and it makes me shiver. He took of his coat and put it on my shoulder.

"thanks" I simply said. there were a long awkward silence until Baekhyun decided to cut it.

"Soo Jiyeon-ah, its been a long time since we last met, you've gotten more beautiful" he said. We take a seat on the bench at the park.

"thanks"

"Jiyeon-ah, I.. I like you.. so much I think I can't live being you're fri-"

"Stop Baekhyun, stop! sorry I don't feel the same way. I already have a boyfriend. sorry. I.. I have to go.." I take off his coat and gave it back to him. I left him dumbfounded, not even saying a thing.

I text my mom that I got home and I don't feel well, of course its a lie.

Why does he have to get back when I don't need him anymore, and add to it that he just confessed to me awhile ago. I hope he understand that I can only see him as a friend only.

Baekhyun's POV

She already have a boyfriend?

After she left, I'm frozen in my spot.

Who's that bastard who stole her from me. I will take her back, I will make her fall in love with me.. again.

~~~next morning~~~

I was woken up by my phone ringing. I check my phone only to see Sehun's morning messages.

*

Good morning Jagi! wake up now! I want to meet youuu.. I didn't get a chance to see you yesterday.. I miss you ° ³°

*

I smiled by the way he send me sweet messages. He always do that every morning, not failing to make me smile.

But then my smile faded when I remember what happened last night. I know him, he will not give up until he gets what he want. He doesn't care if somebody gets hurt just to get what he want. I just hope he doesn't do anything stupid this time.

~

Me and Sehun went out on a date. We we're just walking hand in hand, and he won't stop saying how important I am to him.

But he change the topic, the topic that I don't want to talk about.

"Jagi, how's it last night? is it a boy? did he flirt with you?" he asked

"Uhh.. no.. its just my.. uh... mom's friend" I don't know what to say, I dont want to lie to him but I don't have a choice.

He nod and we continue walking through the park. I hope Baekhyun won't do anything I don't want to get Sehun hurt.

Sehun's POV

I know something is bothering her when I asked her that question, I want to ask her I dont want her to feel uncomfortable so I just brush it off

It was getting dark so I decided to take her home.

I got home and immediately went to my bedroom. My phone suddenly buz means theres a new message

*

Be ready... I will take her away from you.. sooner or later :)

*

Its from unknown number and how the hell did s/he get my number.. and what does that message mean?

...........

while they were walking on the park, having fun with each other. One person is planning something to destroy their relationship.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

안녕 친굿!! sorry if I didn't update last friday.. I just kind of... forgot :[

I know every chapter is getting boring.. I'll promise ill make it more exciting;)

and if you want, you can read my other story, but I planned to finish this book first.

VOTE

&

COMMENT

캄사함니다!! 사랑해!!

~littleprinceluhan