Going to Paris

(Karalyne's POV)

We walked into the door and saw someone I never wanted to see again. I and Matt saw my dad and Bailey making out. "What the hell is wrong with you!" I yelled which I didn't mean to yell It just blurted out. "What did you just say!" he yelled back in the angry Cameron voice like when he and Bailey were together. "N-n-nothing sir," I said looking down and they went upstairs. "Karalyne..." Matt said and I was so mixed emotions right now so I didn't know what to do. "Matt where is my box?!" I yelled at him. "No, you are not doing that because of your stupid dad NO!" he yelled back. I felt my tears falling "You know I have so many reasons to kill myself right now and you know that I have been raped, kidnapped 4 freaking times, I'm getting bullied, my dad is dating the person that tried to kill me, and my boyfriend is still cheating on me, so you tell me one good reason why to live for another day tell me!" I screamed through out the house and soon enough all the boys had come in and seen what was happening. "Because of us Karalyne, we will take care of you we will put you in online schooling, we will make sure Bailey or Cameron doesn't hurt you, we will hide you in public if we have to just please don' do anything you are so precious to us and when we adopted you all of us were so happy that we decided you because you are exactly one of us I mean beating up those jocks today and doing that back flip off the wall was pretty cool you have to admit that." that last part made me laugh but he was right I had them to protect me. "Your right I'm sorry I'm just upset right now that my dad is dating a lunatic," I said which made the boys laugh. "It's okay so about your boyfriend he is still cheating on you?" Shawn said getting mad and getting protective like a dad. I showed them some pictures of him and the girl in public holding hands and kissing at the Mall. When I showed them that my phone went off. I was tagged in a post with Jacob and Rebecca in Paris together kissing each other. "That fu***** douche bag!" I yelled and showed the boys and they all looked at each other and Shawn was just mad right now. I went to hug him to calm him down.  I calmed him down and he picked me up. "It's okay because you have us." he said which made me smile. "I have a brilliant idea!" Hayes said out of nowhere. "What is your plan?"  "Well, he is in Paris right?" I nodded my head yes. "Well, he just got there so he is going to be there for a while so let's go surprise him and break up with him." We looked at each other and smirked. Me and Shawn ran to my room to book our flights. "How many of you are going with us?" Shawn said to them because all of them followed us there. They all were going so we had 9 of us going it would be 10 but, you know Cameron would rather stay here with the witch. "Okay, so we have to be at the airport in 2 hours so everyone pack we are going to Paris for 3 days and then we will come back and get ready for Magcon." Shawn told us and we all went our different ways to go pack. Shawn came to my room to help me pack because I didn't know what to pack. An hour had passed and we are all in the car now and going to the Airport. We got checked in and now we are all waiting in the waiting area for our flight. "Paris 421 now boarding" the income went off and we all stood up and boarded the plane. We had our phones so we just decided to play on our phones. It was 8:30 at night and I was sitting next to Nash on my right and Shawn sitting by Nash and Matt was sitting next to Shawn, I had the window seat. I started to think what might happen, thoughts were running through my head like is going to slap me again, will he kiss me, will he lie to me. I poked Nash and looked at me "Yeah..." "Will you be there in case he slaps me again?" "Yes and all of us will be there just in case he does anything else okay." I nodded my head and put my beat headphones back on and stared outside and went asleep. I woke up to Nash shaking me so I would wake up he pointed outside and I saw the Effile Tower. I looked at and kinda frowned because I was breaking up with Jacob but, he cheated on me and I flew for like ages to get here so he can suck on a pickle. "Please fasten your seatbelts we are landing." We landed and we got off the plane. We headed to our hotel and we got the penthouse suite. It was at the very top and it was huge. "Wow..." we all said and walked off the elevator.  We all settled our bags and me and Shawn took the big bed. "Heyyyyy, I wanted that bed!" Nash said pointing to us laying on the bed. "Nope, we sharin' you find another bed." I said with sas but he laughed and took the queen size bed. "Well, how are we going to find him?" Hayes asked. "Well, if we look on his social media then we can find him."  I told the guys and we went on our phones and looked on every social media he had. "Hey, I found something he posted 2 minutes ago..." Matt said and I rushed over to his bed and saw a selfie of him and her on Instagram and it looked like they were in front of the Effile Tower again. "Well, let's go!" I yelled and we all rushed down the elevator and booked it out the hotel and walked to the Effile Tower.  My phone made a sound and I looked and I saw a picture of Jacob and Rebecca kissing and some fans got some pictures and sent it to me. I kinda just stopped walking and just stared at it. "Karalyne c'mon!" Nash yelled and I ran to him and  I looked up and saw the Effile Tower. "What do I do?" I whispered to Shawn that was now bent down next to me. "We have a plan we are going to walk normally and we are going to "accidentally" bump into him and confess him." he said and I nodded and we started to walk and I saw them and I held back the tears as hard as I could. All I could replay in my head is "I would never do that to a girl like you, you are one of a kind."  

"He is right there now is your time kiddo..." Shawn whispered to me and I took a breath and started walking towards them. I bumped into Jacob on "accident". "Omg, I'm so sorry!" I said and he looked at me and realized who I was. "Karalyne why are you here?" he said looking confused and embarrassed. "I should ask you the same I mean you and Rebecca are totes cute together can I get a picture." I said and he widens his eyes "It's not what it looks li-" he was interrupted by Rebecca. "Honey, who would ever want someone like you, you are just an attention whore and gets her way all the time so bye bye, no one likes or loves you not even Shawn." That kept replaying and I looked at Jacob. "It's true no one does like you." he said which just broke my heart into a million pieces and I saw fans started gathering around and started recording. "Well, if that is the case then let me explain something to you, if you never did like me, then why did you help me when I got hurt, or the time we had our first kiss together or the time me and you had the best day ever but no you never did like me..." I said with a tear coming out the boys were somewhere in the crowd looking at me I could tell. "Karalyne I was just using you for fame don't you get it!" he yelled at me which made me jump a little. "IF THAT'S WHAT I WAS FOR THEN YOU SHOULD OF NEVER KISSED OR HELPED ME THE DAY WE MET!" I yelled back which I said with more tears down my face. "C'mon Jacob, this bitch is wasting our time lets go." she whispered to Jacob and I couldn't take it anymore. "What did you just called me?" I said with an angry tone. "A bitch, oh wait did that offended you sweet heart..." that pushed me over the edge. "THAT'S IT" I yelled and I punched her and she fell to the floor. She had a blood all over her nose now. "WTH KARALYNE!" Jacob yelled and then punched me. I fell to the ground and the boys came running over and now all I could see was darkness take over.