Court Day *Not Dream*

(Karalyne's POV)

I woke up early in the morning and I saw someone's hands around me. I looked over and saw Hayes peacefully sleeping so, I carefully slid out of his arms and looked at the time, 7 am. I decided to get ready because I realized that today is Court day. 

I showered and got dressed and straightened my hair

I showered and got dressed and straightened my hair. I got out of the bathroom and saw Hayes still sleeping on my bed. "Well, that's not going to happen..." I said under a whisper and laughing evilly. I grabbed my phone and got on Vine. I grabbed some shaving cream in my other hand. "So, Hayes is sleeping...SMACK CAM!" I yelled while slapping him on his cheek. I died of laughter and he shot up. "Karalyne Marie Dallas!" he yelled and he chased me around the house with all the boys laughing. "You are getting pay back..." he said out of breath. "I don't think so." I said and smiled at him. "So, what's for breakfast?" I asked Shawn. "Well, I made you chocolate pancakes with bacon and eggs." he said smiling. "You never make me breakfast, why are you making me breakfast?" I said in a worried voice. "Is it because today I'm not going to be Cameron's daughter..." I said with my head down. They looked at each other and then me. Shawn and Nash bent down to my level. "It's going to be hard to adjust but, don't worry baby girl, we will get through it together." they said smiling but, I just wanted to cry because Cam called me baby girl all the time. I nodded my head and smiled at them, they smiled back and we ate breakfast. I had so many flashbacks of when we were all having a family dinner and breakfast together and us as a big family together forever. I kept on smiling at the thoughts but, I also just wanted to cry at the same time. "Why are you smiling at your phone Karalyne?" Nash said all fatherly protective kind of way. "N-nothing just looking at a funny picture." I said and he believed it, thank god. My phone dinged and I looked at my phone and I got a text message from Cam. 

"I just wanted to say this before we get to court but, if I don't win I will always consider you my baby girl and my daughter. You are always my first thought in the morning and before I go to bed, sometimes I get out of hand but, I love you so much and I would never give you up for the world. Good luck today baby girl I love you so much remember that. Oh, and tell the boys I said hi for me. Daddy loves you :)"

After I read that I just stared at the text message. "Excuse me..." I said while getting up and running to my bedroom. I ran up the stairs with tears in my eyes, I finally got to my bedroom and flopped on my bed and looked at the ceiling. I stared at some pictures of me and Cam. My favorite one was when I was on his shoulders and we were at Disneyland and the fireworks were in the background. I smiled at the picture and let a tear fall. I stared at the ceiling for a while until I heard a knock at the door. "Karalyne it's time to go pumpkin." I could tell it was Hayes. "Oh, yeah be out in a sec." I whipped my tears away and cleaned myself up and opened the door, he smiled at me and I smiled back. I walked down the stairs and walked to the car with all the boys in it. They all looked nice and smelt good for once. I was bored so I decided to look at pictures of me and Cam. They were all so cute and funny, I laughed at a few and the boys all had questioning looks on their faces but, I just ignored it. "What ya laughing at?" Hayes texted me. I didn't want to tell him the truth so I told him a funny meme or whatever came first to mind. He looked at me with disbelief. "We are here." Shawn said and all the boys piled out but, I stayed in. I wasn' t ready at all to let go of Cam.  I don't care that he almost killed me, I just wanted him back. "Karalyne c'mon." Shawn said and I nodded and got out of the car. He held my hand while walking inside, I felt so guilty for some reason like a thousand bricks were hitting my heart. I kept my head down because I didn't want to show anyone my depressed and sad face. We walked inside and Cameron was sitting with his lawyer on his side of the room and Shawn and Nash had theirs on their side. I sat between the both of them, once we sat down I looked over and saw Cam looking at me, with both stared at each other for a moment and then Shawn pulled me closer to him. "Thank you for coming today, we will be deciding the guardian of Karalyne Maire Patterson today." the judge said and they all looked at me with confused faces. I didn't want to explain so I, just left my head down. "Please have the girl come to the stage please." the judge called and I looked up and everyone was looking at me. I got up and walked over to the stage and I felt like my heart sank before I got up there.