Another Day at Set

(Karalyne's POV)

I woke up and saw Jacob's bags already packed. "Hey, I'm leaving in 5 minutes so I wanted to say bye before I go." he said and sat on my bed. I came over to him and hugged him from behind. He turned his face and kissed my lips. "I missed your lips." he said and made me laugh. "I did too."  I said and he laughed too. "Jacob your ride is here!" We heard Hayes yell and he sighed, "Bye love you." he said kissing my lips again. "Love you too bye go make me proud with your new music okay?" I said and he smiled and kissed my cheek, he waved bye and left my room. I ran to my window seal and watched him leave. "I'm going miss you."  I said under my breath. I got a call from my director. 

K- Hello

D- Hello Karalyne I was wondering if you could come over to set for a bit we need a extra dancer and I thought of you so would you like coming down today

K- Yeah of course be there in a hour

D- Okay thanks bye

K- bye

I got in the shower and got ready for set. I got my penny board and wrote a note to the boys I would be at set for a bit. I left and started skating to set. I got there and they let me through and I got to the studio. "Okay today we are shooting a video about a love song and the girl is a ballerina so we got you because we knew you could dance like one." he said and I nodded my head and got changed into my ballerina outfit. 

I looked at myself in the mirror and kind of frowned

I looked at myself in the mirror and kind of frowned. "Let's get to the dance studio." the director said and I nodded my head and walked to the dance studio. "This will be your choreographer," he said pointing to a girl that looked like she was in her 20's. "Hi my name is Hailey I will be teaching you to do that dance," she said pointing to the screen. I concentrated on it and I already have the moves down in my head. "I got it." I said and she looked at me. "Already?" she said and I shook my head yes. I did it and she was amazed. "No one can get it that fast how?" she asked and I shrugged my shoulders.  

"Okay let's begin!" the director shouted and I got in my place. I started doing stretching and started dancing. I danced like I was performing for the whole world to see it. I got done and they all looked at me in amazement. "Next outfit." I nodded my head and got to my dressing room.