Tour Again

(Karalyne's POV)

I woke up and Shawn was next to me. He was cute while he was sleeping so I got some pictures of him. He woke up and I laughed. "Goodmorning sweet pea." he said and I smiled "Goodmorning Muffin Boy." I said and he laughed. "What are we doing today?" I asked and he scratched his head. "We have to pack for the tour again we leave tonight after dinner and we will be on tour for a while so pack a lot and probably just hang around." he said and I nodded my head. He got out and I took a shower and got ready for today. I just wore some leggings with a black crop top and a flannel around my waist with my Adidas. I straightened my hair and sat on my bed and I got a call from Blake. 

K- Hey what up

B- Nm you wanna hang out today

K- Yea I'm bored anyways so leggo meet me at the beach close to my house

B- Okay see you later love ya bye

K- Love ya too bye

We hung up and I got my phone and some cash and went downstairs. "I'm going to the beach for a while, I will be back for dinner love you." I shouted and left, I walked to the beach and sat on a bench waiting for Blake. He came to me and I ran to him and hugged him, "You smell really good today." I said and we both laughed. "You do too." he said and we held hands and walked off. We got Starbucks cause we always do and we are basic. I recorded him handing me my Starbucks, "And your Carmel Frap because you are a basic white girl." he said and we both laughed. I ended the video and saved it. We took some pictures together and some vines. "We should go to the skate park today I heard you have some sick moves." he said and I laughed while we exited through the door. "Okay that sounds like a plan to me." I said while we both put on our shades and walked to his house. I got my skate board that he got me and we rode to the skate park. We got there and we saw the football team. "Aye isn't it Blakie and the Slut." one of them said and I rolled my eyes. "Aye don't talk about her like that." he said and I looked at him. They all laughed and started skate boarding again. "You wanna go to a different skate park?" he asked and I looked at him. "Naw I'm gonna school them with my skills." I said and took off skateboarding. I did a flip in the air and landed. I looked at Blake and he had his mouth dropped to the floor. "Close your mouth before a fly land in there." I said and he laughed. I did some more tricks and the other boys noticed and they stopped and started watching me. I did a triple back flip and they all dropped their jaws. I laughed and skated over to Blake. "Hey, Karalyne!" I turned around and saw Tyler there yelling at me. "What?"  I said and he came over to me and Blake. "If you can out do me then we will stop being rude to you deal?" he said and I looked at Blake and then him. "Deal." I said and we shook hands and skated over to the beginning. "Okay there will be 3 rounds I will go first and you have to do my trick or top it." he said and I nodded and he started. He started off really easy so I topped him with a frontside 180 kickflip. "Woah." the boy said and they were all staring at me. We started at the next part and he did a simple backflip, I did a viral heel kick. I heard the boys whispering and looking at me. "Alright last round." Tyler said and skated over to a spot where it wasn't in the skate park anymore. "If you can do a cloud 9 then we will leave you alone but, if you can't say goodbye to Blake." he whispered in my ear and I got scared. I haven't done the cloud 9 move in years it felt like. I skated over to the starting line and looked over and Blake and he gave me the thumbs up and I smiled. "Do it for Blake." I said to myself and started doing the move. It started with a heel kick, and then a 360 kick off, and then the hardest move, the double back front kick. I nailed the 2 first parts and then I was in mid-air and I did it and landed it. I looked over and saw all of them shocked. I skated over to them and they all stared my down. "How no one can do the cloud 9?" Tyler asked and I looked at him. "Well, that's a secret." I said and skated over to Blake. "Good job Karalyne you schooled him, I had to yell at the boys sometimes because they were staring at your butt but, I got them." he said and I laughed.