Toronto

(Shawn's POV)

I was hanging out with the guys and it was getting late, it was around 12. I was just sitting there until my phone went off. I looked at it and it was Cam calling me.

C-Hey Shawn, I have a question for you

S-Yeah what's up

C-Well, um Karalyne isn't um well she isn't here

S-WHAT

C-Calm down she left a note saying she was going to Toronto for something can you see if she will answer you because she won't answer me

S-Yeah thanks for telling me

C-your welcome bye

I hung up and called Karalyne at least 15 times. I clicked on the face time button and was hoping she would answer. She didn't so I decided I would try in the morning. I was scrolling through Instagram and saw Karalyne with fans taking photos and vines together at the airport an hour ago.

I was getting tired so I went to bed trying not to be worried about Karalyne.

(Karalyne's POV)

We pulled up to the hotel and there was security waiting for me at the front of the hotel since there were fans everywhere. "Miss. Dallas we will be escorting you inside for your safety." one of them said and I nodded my head. The security put me on his shoulders and people started taking pictures and videos. I started giggling and laughing, he put me down before we got to the elevator. "Thank you." I said and smiled he smiled back "Your welcome Miss Dallas. When we got into the elevator my phone was going off with pictures and videos of me on the securities shoulders. I smiled at the videos and pictures of it and made it my lock screen. I got to my room and changed and took a shower.

I got out of the shower and got ready for the day. I got on my laptop and looked up his name and found out that he is an actor and a model. "Great that is going to be even more harder to find him." I whispered to myself. I looked up his name on Instagram and he follows me. I messaged him on the direct message.

To-Dylan

Hey I know we don't know each other that much but, I am your little sister Karalyne Patterson and you are my older brother Dylan Patterson. I was wondering if we could meet up somewhere.

From-Dylan

OMG karalyne is that really you, I would love to meet you somewhere today at the park in front of the water fountain at 2. I can't wait to go meet you and my number is ***-***-**** so text or call me when you get there.

To-Dylan

Okay, thank you can't wait to meet my long lost brother.

I smiled the whole time texting him. After we got done texting each other I was basically jumping up and down on the bed. It was 11 right now so I could shop for a little bit then come back and get ready to go meet him. I grabbed some money and my shoes and walked out to the limo. "To the mall please" he nodded his head and drove there it was only a 10-minute drive. I got out and walked around and got some Starbucks. I got some pictures with some fans. It was 1:45 before I knew it and I got into the limo and headed to the hotel. I dropped off my bags and walked to the park that was just right across the street. It was 2 and I texted him saying I was here. I looked up at my phone and saw him and he saw me. We ran to each other and I jumped up and hugged him and he caught me. We had fans all around us taking videos and pictures. "I can't believe how much you have grown." he said still holding me I was crying by now and he was too. "I never knew that I had a brother all my life until last night." I said still hugging him. "I love you so much little sis" he whispered in my ear. "I love you too big brother." I said and he put me down and wiped my tears away. "Let's go grab some lunch and catch up with each other." I nodded my head and he held my hand and we walked away. Fans were trying to get us but Dylan's security kept them back. "So how's everything in your life going?" he asked and I kind of just sighed. I explained the whole thing to him and he was in tears. "I'm so glad you are still here and I can't believe dad and those boys and I'm glad those boys adopted you or I would have never met you." he said hugging me. "Yeah me too."  I said smiling. "So let me guess you escaped from California to come here and meet me." I looked at him and laughed. "Yep." and we both laughed. "Dylan I have to leave tomorrow because I have Magcon to go to." I said disappointed because I wanted to stay with him. "Really, well tonight you come back to my apartment and we will hang out and stay up all night together like brother and sister would." when he said brother and sister would I smiled like an idiot. "Okay let me get my bags from my hotel room and we can go to your apartment." I said and he nodded, he took my hand and we walked to the hotel.

We kept on hearing paparazzi flashes and pictures taken of us but, we didn't care. We got to my room and I packed my stuff and Dylan took my bag for me and put it in the trunk of his car. "Nice car bro." I said admiring his Lambo. "Oh, thanks." he said holding the door for me and shutting it. We drove off to his apartment and parked in his parking spot. He grabbed my bags for me and we walked inside. He put my stuff in his room and we sat on the couch together. "So what's on Netflix that actually sounds good to watch."  I said and he laughed and put on a comedy. He popped some popcorn and grabbed a soda and junk food. He sat down and started eating the candy. We took selfies together and videos of each other being brother and sister like. I looked at my phone and saw it was already 6 am and my flight was at 7. "Can you drop me off at the airport I have a flight in an hour." I said and he sighed and nodded his head yes. I got changed and grabbed all of my stuff. I waited for him to get dressed and grab his phone. "Ready little sis?" he asked and I nodded my head yes. We walked down to his car and got in and drove to the airport. He parked and we both got out and walked into the airport thankfully there wasn't paparazzi or fans. We got to the boy's private jet and I stopped and he did too. "I don't want to go I want to stay with you and be brother and sister." I said crying a little. "Karalyne we are still going to be brother and sister we just won't see each other a lot." he said hugging me. I nodded my head and let go of him and got on the plane. I waved bye before getting on and he blew me a kiss and I caught it and put it on my heart. We both laughed and I sat down on the plane. I watched him walk away and I started to tear up. I watched a movie and ate some breakfast. I decided to go back to California since Magcon is not until tomorrow. We landed in California and I grabbed my stuff and got out of the plane. I dreaded to go back home but, I had too. As I waited for my Uber to arrive I checked my social media's and saw me and Dylan everywhere on the internet. Video, vines, picture everywhere and we were on the news too. "This is going to be interesting when I get home."