Goodbye

(Shawn's POV)

"Karalyne has passed away and you may see her." she said tearing up and walking away. Me and Blake looked at each other and hugged each other. "She can't go." he said crying "I know but, we need to be strong for her." I said and we went to her room. We walked in and saw her there, pale face and closed eyes. "She so beautiful and they did this to her." he said holding her hand and crying. "Blake it's going to be hard for all of us, trust me all of the guys won't be the same anymore and we won't be able to hear her beautiful voice anymore or her bright smile every morning, we won't be able to see nothing." I said and started sobbing falling to the ground. 

(Karalyne's POV)

I saw a bright light and God standing there. "Your time has come to my child." he said and I backed away. "No, I can't not this time I can't leave them they need me." I said and he shook his head "There is no going back now, every kid that has passed away has told me this trust me you won't feel the pain anymore." he said and I started to cry throwing myself onto the ground. "I can't go I need Shawn and Blake and the boys they light up my world and you're taking me now." I said and he gave me his hand. I closed my eyes and saw Shawn and Blake in my room crying. Shawn looks terrible and Blake can't move. "Why did I do this to them?"  I asked myself and I started crying even more. "It's time to go." he said leading my way to a green meadow. "Can I visit them at times?" I asked and he nodded his head. He disappeared and now I was alone in a meadow. "I didn't want to go." I keep repeating to myself and now I was screaming it. I felt someone hug me and I saw Jacob. "Jacob, how are you here?" I asked and he looked at me, "I couldn't let you die alone so I died with you." he said and I hugged him. "But what about everyone?" he shook his head "You do stupid things for people that you love and I couldn't live without you." he said and I kissed him. 

(Shawn's POV)

The doctors came in and put a cloth over her. "Can I say goodbye first?" they nodded their heads and walked out. "Karalyne I will miss you and I can't believe that you are gone, it's hard to believe but, I love you so much I will miss your smile every morning and your gorgeous laugh and everything about you, I will never replace you, I will never forget about you. It's going to be weird you not being here, I won't hear you complaining and I can't believe I'm saying this but, I will miss it. Remember be a good kid and watch over us, we love you all."  I said to her and kissed her forehead.  I started crying again and they carried her away. "She is really gone." I said to myself and threw myself to the ground and started balling my eyes out. Blake came over to me and hugged me. "We will all miss her." he said and sat down next to me. I called the other guys and they all are coming down immediately. "Who was her first kiss, Blake?" I asked him and he looked at me. "I believe it was me." he said and I nodded my head. We sat there and watched everyone pass us. 

-a week later-

Today is Karalyne's funeral. "You ready Shawn?" Hayes asked I looked at him and he had red puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks. I nodded my head and we all got in the car. I put on the AUX cord and put on Karalyne's cover to stitches. We all sang along and we arrived at the cemetery. We all got out and walked over to her headstone. I saw some men carrying her casket. We watched her casket go into the ground and we all were a mess crying. "Wait."  I said and they looked at me. "Can you lift the hood?" they nodded their heads and lifted it. I grabbed her hand and put a rose in it. I kissed her forehead and they put the hood back down and buried her. Everyone left except for me, I stood there and looked at it. "This is only a dream, Shawn, it is only a dream just wake up she isn't dead she will be right next to you in the morning and you will say good morning sweet pea and she will say good morning Muffin Boy and the day will start over."  I said and I pinched myself and nothing. "She can't be gone!" I yelled falling to my knees crying I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. "I'm not gone I'm always will be right by your side." I looked up and saw Karalyne there. "Why did he choose you?" I asked her "We may never know but, someday we will all see each other again I promise and I'm not alone." she said and I looked at her confused and Jacob came up. "I couldn't leave her, I died for her." he said and I smiled. "You two don't go crazy I love you Karalyne never grow up." I said and he waved and disappeared. I got up and walked towards the car. "Ready Shawn for a new adventure?" Cam said and I nodded. "She will always be remembered no matter what." I said and we drove off.