3) Bethany Hart

Bethany trembled. She had done it and had technically been 'doing it' for about an hour now?She checked her mobile phone. It was on its last bar of battery but the clock said she had indeed been on the run for an hour. Now just two more hours to go and she would be out of here.

Bethany looked around.She felt paranoid. She felt like everyone was staring at her. She needed to change. Quickly, she grabbed her school bag and dashed to the bathroom, locking the cubicle behind her. She stripped off her blazer, tie, blouse and trousers, shoving it all into her bag and then pulling on denim trousers, black shirt and grey hoodie. She then rummaged through her bag. She was looking for something else now. The blade had been taken from one of her mother's razors. She had binned the empty and useless razor. Bethany felt tears run down her face and she placed the blade against her wrist. One quick slash. It was only a small cut so she moved the blade further up, against the vein now.

The slash this time was not made by her own hand but by the movement of the train. She cried out in pain because she was being flipped over in the air along with toilet water, specks of blood because the blade had gone in deep. Her other hand had moved away and she wasn't too sure where the blade now was. Her head hit the sink with a thud and she was quickly knocked out.

"How DARE you?!"Bethany cringed as Saffron Wright screamed. Specks of spit landed on Bethany's face but she didn't dare move to wipe it away.

"HE'S MINE!"Saffron kicked out and the kick landed on Bethany's thigh, aching painfully.

"I didn't do anything!" Bethany cried out, tears pouring down her face.

 "You're pathetic. You're so pathetic Bethany Hart. You're better off dead. No one would miss you. Not even your stupid mother. She doesn't even care that you're late home does she? No... No one cares about fat, spotty,thick little Bethany Hart. You're better off dead. You should go kill yourself." Saffron spat on Bethany and it landed on her blazer. She didn't even have time to wipe it away before Saffron moved away and her group of back up girls started. Bethany curled into a fetal position and waited for the blows, the kicks, the swearing and the spitting to stop. She didn't know what she had done wrong... Saffron was wrong! She didn't do anything to her boyfriend apart from bump into him in the corridors and apologise quickly! As for her mother...Saffron was right about that. Her depressed and bipolared mother didn't really care anymore. Maybe she never did and was just pretending... A kick to the head made Bethany lose consciousness.