7) Samantha Roberts

"Okay that's done, let's roll her into the Recovery position until she wakes up."Samantha blinked awake. She wished she wasn't as the dark brought with it no pain. No thinking.

"Hang on she's awake.Hello? Are you okay?" A stocky woman with black hair peered into Samantha's eyes.

"I'm... I'm..."

"You seem to be fine,Miss. Just a few cuts and bruises." A man was saying now.

"I'm... I'm... I'm..."

"You're in a little bit of shock. Get me a blanket," A blanket was placed over her. "There now take deep breaths. We'll get some food and hot drink into you soon I'm sure."

"Pregnant... I'm pregnant..." Samantha said, shaking slightly. She wasn't sure what she was shaking from but she just looked straight at the woman staring at her with a bit of concern now.

"She's pregnant." The woman relayed the information. There was a pause.

"How old are you, Miss?" The man said as the blanket was moved away.

"Twenty-five." Samantha murmured.

"What's your name?"Her shirt was moved upwards and she felt cool hand press her stomach lightly.

"Samantha." She closed her eyes.

"Samantha, I want you to know that you need to tell me if you feel any pain at all okay?And you're not allowed to sleep. You had a bump to your head. I've stitched it up but you need to think about your baby okay?"

"Okay..." Samantha opened her eyes again.

"Samantha, this is Pansy. Pansy this is Samantha." The black haired woman said,gesturing to the woman next to Samantha. Pansy smiled sleepily.

"Hi."

"Hi." Samantha said back, trying to smile.

The woman moved away and the man took hold of Samantha's hand. A tickly feeling and then it went away and her hand fell back to the ground. The blanket covered her up again.

"How old are you?"Samantha asked. She couldn't speak anymore than a whisper.

"Twenty-five. Same as you. What were the chances? I'm also pregnant."

"How far along?"

"Nine months. I'm expected to go into labour. You?"

"Four months."

"Ah okay so you've recovered from morning sickness then?"

"No." Samantha smiled weakly and looked at her hand. In marker pen it read, A, I, P. 5:20

"It means, Alive,Injured and Pregnant at twenty past five. I've got the same." Pansy showed her palm which also had the same letters but the time of 5:13.

"How do you know that?"

 "I've been listening to their conversations." Samantha smiled again. Pansy was someone she could get along with.