17

(Holy crap, 400 reads!)

I saw him laying there, his eyes were partially opened, He looked dead, laying in a small pool of his own blood.

I got down beside him and felt his wrist for a pulse, put my ear to his mouth to check his breathing, he was alive.

I don't think I ran so fast in my life, except today, I called the paramedics that were just about to leave with Dan's parents and they rushed in, They called for another ambulance.

When they got him to hospital they didn't let me into the ER, They told me I shouldn't see him like this, It wasn't good for my own mental state.

I guess I.

He had cut his wrists pretty deeply, Is what the doctor told me. 

A few hours later, I was told to go home.

I told them I didn't have one.

They told me Dan would recover, But he still would me in a bit of pain.

With Dan's mum......Gone and his Dad now in jail, I was the only person he could live with.

I didn't mention that, did I?

The police found the note that Dan's Mother wrote for him, they read about how he hit her.

Now I'm a witness, Me and Dan will have to go to court when he is stable.

They Haven't let me see him yet.

If i don't get to see him soon, I may lose control.

(Next chapter will be dialogue and  it'll be longer, I promise)