Texting 4

Jamie's pov

I could still feel the heat of Dylan pressing his cold lips against mine and the tingles of his burning touch pressing into me. Here I sat, in the back seat, aroused and annoyed.

"Thanks again for driving me home dude," Tyler spoke to Dylan from the passengers seat, where I first was.

I heard the slight murmur of Dylan's "welcome."

"Oh, and thanks Jamie for letting me sit in the front. It's cause the back gives me this awful anxiety." He paused and turned around to face me, a glint of pleasure rolled around in his dark eyes.

I obviously knew he was lying, he knew it and I knew. Even Dylan knew it. I turned away from him and stared outside to the frozen world. I tried to stomach everything that just happened. The more I thought of the moment shared between Dylan and I, the more I felt my heart jump. It was sweet, his taste. I want more.

"Did yah like the game?" Tyler asked, slightly turning to me.

I pretended to focus on the cars and trees and houses we were passing by, while I felt his stare on me. "Yeah, Megan and I had a great time."

"So, is Megan single?" Tyler suddenly ask making me immediately turn to him. He was already staring, that same pleased look in his eyes.

"Well, yeah, but I don't think she'd be interested." I said.

He shrugged, looking away. "Guess I'll have to ask myself then." I could see his long lashes from this angle I was in, and could feel his smirk forming. I bit my bottom lip to contain myself from defending Megan's type.

Dylan pulled into my street. We passed four tall houses when he parked to the side of my house.

I unbuckled my seat and opened my door. "This is me," I spoke as I got out.

Dylan opened his door and, also stepped out. "Hey," I felt his hands snake through my waist. He pulled me forward so we were face to face. "Sorry about that," he said, referring to Tyler.

I glanced down at his lips, that were once placed on mine and wrapped my arms around neck. He held a tight secure grip on my waist. "I'm used to it," I said, slowly leaning forward until our lips touched for the second time tonight.

The kiss was sweet and made me feel warm, Dylan pressed my back against his car and deepened the kiss when he cupped my face with one hand and tilted his head a bit. I felt his whole mouth against mine now. His other hand that was still on my waist gripping me tighter, making me pull away from him. Dylan rested his forehead against mine and I could feel his warm stare, but I kept my eyes closed and smiled against his lips.

"If I don't get home now, my mom will think you kidnapped me dude." Tyler said, breaking our silence.

I pulled away from Dylan's grip and he did the same. "Bye," I said.

"Bye!" Tyler yelled from inside the vehicle.

I slightly shook my head, while walking inside my home. I closed the door behind me and head to the stair case in the living room.

My mom sat perched on the enormous luxurious leather sofa. "Megan's in your room," she spoke calmly as she retrieved
her square mug from the rosewood mahogany coffee table.

"Okay," I awkwardly said. I jogged up the stairs.

My Mom and I weren't as close as we were suppose to be, I guess it was ever since My Dad left when I was six years old. My Mom and I never were on good terms. I suppose we liked our space, well mostly she does. Besides, she works to much and loves her time out. I've always been desperate to have a Mom whom I can spill all my secrets to. But I've outgrown that desire and the rest of my wishes three years ago, when I turned fourteen.