Chapter 7

I tapped the pen I was using for homework on my desk. It had been two days since I talked to Bradley. I greeted him of course, but he seemed busy with Chloe lately. To say the least, I minded. I missed our chats. He was never home anymore though.

Connor and I became better friends, same with Tristan. It was funny actually. Con was in my Chemistry class, specifically my group. He got to talking to Tris and the three of us became friends. Having them at school was nice. I wasn't alone anymore.

"Ugh I hate this!" I yelled absentmindedly at my math homework.

"You hate what exactly?" A voice asked. My hazel eyes glanced back towards my window. On the other side stood Brad. He wore his cheeky smile, a brown fedora, a white button up that wasn't completely buttoned, and denim skinny jeans.

"Math" I sighed approaching him.

"Aw yes the terrible subject." he laughed. I let out a chuckle.

"Aren't you supposed to be with Chloe?" I asked staring directly in his chocolate brown eyes that could make any girl melt.

"No. Am I sensing a bit of jealousy?" 

I glared at the boy across the way. "No, but you are always with her all of a sudden. Are you two actually a thing?"

"Yeah, haven't you noticed?" 

My shoulders shrugged as I answered his question, "Yeah, half the school has, but I thought that you could do better Bradley."

"Nirvana, what does it matter if I spend time with my girlfriend? Plus you have that boy you have been hanging around a lot lately. Isn't he your boyfriend?" He sassed back. I rolled my eyes at him. 

"No he isn't and I don't mind you hanging out with your girlfriend, but Chloe is known to sleep around. I just don't want her to hurt you. And do I sense that you are jealous of Con?"

"Ana I am a big boy and no I am not jealous of Con." I laugh as he uses Connor's nick name.

"His name is Connor Bradley."

"Why are you calling me Bradley?" he asks out of no where.

I looked at him for a minute. "I don't know. No one calls you that. Everyone calls you Brad even your parents. It is like your name for only me." His smile brightens as I tell him my reason. I smile back at him. I missed this.

"Ana!" Row shout's from downstairs. I walk away from the window.

"What?" I yell down the hall.

"The guys are here."

"Hold on." I turned back to Brad. "I have to go. The guys are here and we have marathons to start."

"Oh, could I join?" I looked at him and shrugged.

"I don't see why not." He closed his window as I did mine. I ran downstairs to see the guys sitting on the couches.

"James!" I yelled as I tackled him in a hug.

"Nirv," he hugged back.

"Condor." I had resulted in calling him this because in the past few days Con had caught on.

"Hi Nirv, it has been too long!" I let go of our hug.

"Yeah only two hours."

"Time felt like forever Nirv." Tris proclaimed as he threw his arm around my shoulders. I nudged the boy a bit. In a matter of seconds, the doorbell rang.

"Who's that Ana?" Row asked carrying a bowl of pop corn from the kitchen.

My feet pulled me to the door. Standing in the flesh was Brad. "He invited himself over." I pointed to the boy.

"Nice to see you to Ana." 

A/N: Sorry I haven't updated in literally forever, I have been busy writing my other two fanfics, but I just finished Picture Perfect (Grayson Dolan) so I have more time for this one. I am almost done with I think I'm in love (Ethan Dolan). I want to start another fic after I complete that one, but I am not sure who it should be about. I have a concept already, it is just a matter of figuring out who I should write about. It would be very helpful if you guys could let me know who I should write it about. Thanks so much!!

-Sidnee