Chapter 13

Bradley sat next to the girl he seemed to like. Her head rested upon his shoulder. A blanket covered their bodies as they watched her favorite movie. However his mind could not focus on Chloe's chick flick. Thoughts of his neighbor filled his head. She seemed to be his true best friend. 

Somehow after he moved here, he was put into the 'popular' category. Brad felt that he really didn't belong. the previous weekend at Ana's was the most fun he had had since he moved to the new city.  James, Tristan, and Connor were a lot of fun. While he was there, he could not loose his smile.

Then there was her. The reason that he started to question everything. She was beautiful and unique. She had a passion that he couldn't really find in Chloe or any other girl at his school. Their conversations were always the best. When he held her hand, he felt something. When he held Chloe' hand, all he could feel was sweat. There was nothing. 

But Nirvana loved Connor. Connor. The name that he hated so much. Not because he was a bad person, but because of what he had. He had Nirvana. And Bradley was coming to realize that he wanted her.

He wanted to hold her hand like Connor does. He wanted to hug her like Connor does. He wanted to be able to win her stuffed unicorns like Connor does. He wanted to tell her 'I love you'. 

Most of all he wanted for her to say it back.

"I want to break up."

A/N: sorry that this was in third person. i wanted to write their break up without Nirvana, but not in Brad's pov.