Chapter 11

The multicolored bright lights hit my face as I walked hand in hand with Connor. It was our fifth date. The fair was in town, so he decided to take me. I watched the many rides go and people win many prizes from the game stands.

"Where to first?"

"I don't know Condor." I shrugged at my boyfriend. He swung our hands as we walked down the path with other people. 

"How about there?" he pointed towards a game of ring toss. 

I looked at the side of his face for a moment before he glanced towards me. "Are you going to win me a giant stuffed unicorn?" 

"Why of course." he said in a very posh voice. I laughed at him,  but he joined in. Paying three dollars for three tries, Con tossed the small rings on to the bottles. With pure luck, he was able to land the rings perfectly and win me my unicorn.

"Thanks Condor." I kissed his cheek. We had yet to share our first kiss. I had a feeling that it would happen tonight, but we probably wouldn't. I didn't want it to be some cliche were we share it on the ferris wheel. Anyways, it wouldn't happen like that because I was afraid of heights and that thing looked dangerous.

"Anything for my princess." I smiled at the boy that I called Condor. He gave me that nickname along with Nirvana because he came to the realization that nobody called me that. Like how I called Brad Bradley. 

"Could we possibly play that?" I asked him pointing to the pin game where you had to knock down the multiple bowling pins.

"Sure if you want to."

"I'm going to win you that." I gestured to the giant pikachu hanging with other giant pokemon.

"You know it is ok if you don't get it." He laughs as I prepare to throw the ball. With all of my might, I chuck the ball towards the pins. I knock down four. One more ball for two pins. I pull my arm back and throw again. "Winner" the guy running the game announces. I jump up and down before I throw myself onto Connor out of excitement.

"Good job." 

"Thank you here is you stuffed Pikachu." I smile at him handing him his new ginormous plushy. He gives me back my unicorn. We continue with our journey around the fair. The two of us go through a fun house. I loose Con and find myself lost in a room of mirrors. Thankfully, with the help of a nine year old, I get out and reunite with Connor. 

I take a bit out of the blue cotton candy Condor bought me. He stole a few pieces on occasion. it was fun being with him. From there we found one of those rides where you spin around in your seat while the big machine spins you (like the one in the Last Night music video). The both of us wait in line, and then it is our turn. I plop down besides my boyfriend. The ride starts and purposefully bump into Con. He notices and bumps into me. This continues and we are laughing our asses off for no apparent reason.

"Want to go on the ferris wheel before we go home?" Condor asks me. I instantly shake my head no.

"hell no I am not getting my ass on that dangerous thing." I vigorously shake my head.

He chuckles for a moment, but as it quietens he shakes his head. "Oh Nirvana, you ruined it. I was going to be that cliche guy and kiss you when we got to the top." I stared at him. I knew it. Though I wanted to kiss him. Without any plan of action, I lifted his head by cupping his face and kissing him. It was nice and soft. His arms wrapped around my waist and I let my arms fall loosely around his neck. My first kiss was perfect.

"Ana?" I broke away from my kiss and turned my head to face the voice.

"Bradley."