author's ending note + FAQ

!! SPOILERS ALERT. please backtrack if you haven't read the epilogue HAHA

Q: I don't understand the ending :( So are they really back together or?

A: Yes! They didn't hug or kiss, but those relieved smiles are proof that they still love each other and now that they both aren't tied down by the need to satisfy fans, they are back together again! It's quite an open ending, so let your imagination roam and you can decide what they're gonna do after that meeting at the rooftop :") also, bbh mentioned something about fate. There's an underlying meaning there; he wouldn't hesitate to chase her back if they ever happen to meet again in the future (which they really did in Lyon)

❆  

Q: Will there be a sequel?

A: Nope there won't be!! I suck s o b a d at writing about family!baeyeon so nah HAHA. Please don't ask for any other forms of sequels too, not even if you give me suggestions!! I really won't be writing one.

  ❆  

Q: Will you continue to write about baekyeon?

A: Definitely! I'm planning either a baekyeon one-shots or fantasy!baekyeon. Currently, however, I'll be taking a hiatus from writing due to work (the reason why I rushed to finish time lapse jsbnfjdf) Also, I have collab works with my friend and that's my priority, so I'll probably be writing baekyeon one-shots every now and then only if I have the time (: 

p.s. i reallyreallyreally want to write about historical!baekyeon not kidding this has been on my mind for a month now 

  ❆  

Q: Where do you get your inspiration from?

A: Music!!!! Sometimes K-Indie, most of the time OSTs. When I happen to chance upon baekyeon edited FMVs/photos, I get really motivated too!! 

  ❆  

Q: Do you like time lapse or lights off more?

A: both are my parents............... asndfjdjdk. i would say i love them both equally, tbh???? sometimes, i look back at light offs and i realize i miss writing it so badly. but the vocab there makes me cringe LOLOL. time lapse's story development is slightly better imo (prob because i prefer mature!baekyeon) and i really love the ending for time lapse. but both are my precious babies!!! ;-; 

    ❆    

Q: In what way did Taeyeon change in time lapse?

A: ok i doubt anyone will actually ask this HAHA. but anyway,,,, time lapse is in taeyeon's pov like 90% of the time. she's a reserved person irl, and i relate to her /a lot/ so i found it really comfortable to write in her pov and also bring out the possible troubles she might be facing. or the heavy thoughts that she's harbouring. i wouldn't say she's a total introvert, but she truly does enjoy having alone time, and that could be why she didn't know how to express her feelings. her character in time lapse improved in the sense where she gradually opened up to b about her insecurities, verbally voicing out when she wanted him to stay. 3/4 through the story, she has also learned to be carefree again - that happy taeyeon we see on stage these days.

      ❆      

Q: Will there be an alternative epilogue?

A: Likely!! Truth to be told, I planned for a sad ending initially. About halfway through the story, though, so many other possible alternatives came up in my mind and I eventually settled on the current one! It would honestly be really asshole-ly of me to give an angsty ending after they've gone through so much shit omsnjkdnj. but i do have bittersweet endings where they don't end up together, so I'll work on those either here or the baekyeon one-shots! 

okay that's pretty much all i guess!! do feel free to comment any other questions that you have! (: once again, i really really can't thank you all enough for the endless support. if only i can give all of us a group hug rn....... <3333