Raging Hormones

A/N: I'm back! Thanks for your patience. I had a nice vacation and have been uber crazy busy with work ever since. But this idea has been circling in my brain for weeks and just had to escape! I had planned it as a one shot, but I can easily envision several more chapters for this, so we'll just see how it goes. Sound okay? Thanks to Robin for being my rock!

"NOOOO Daddy! You aren't holding it right!" I can't help but grin at my 4 year old Rose. She is her mother's daughter in every way. Cute as a button, sweet as sugar, and as stubborn as damn shoe leather.

She hops up from her cushion, wearing her pink tutu and tiara and comes around to show me how to properly hold my teacup for her tea party.

"Like THIS, Daddy. There." She pats my hand and sits back on her cushion. She arranges her tutu and tuts to herself, "Mama warned me that you would need help."

I pass muster through the rest of our tea party and I can't help but marvel at this amazing child. Dakota wanted to name her Rose in homage to Anastasia Rose Steele, after all, it was that part that brought us together. So once we found out we were having a girl, we quickly decided on Rose Johnson Dornan as her name. Most days she goes by Rosie Roo, and sometimes just Ro.

We celebrated her first birthday in a big way with both of our families, a big party, and too much alcohol. Three weeks later, Dakota was throwing up violently and sick to death at the smell of coffee. Nine months later, James Trey Dornan was born. We call him Trey, since he is the third James Dornan, and it's my homage to Christian Trevelyan Grey.

Now I sit with a sleeping Trey in my lap as Rose instructs me on proper tea party etiquette, while Dakota takes a shower to refresh from her yoga class. She is 6 months pregnant with our third, and more beautiful than ever. Forget beautiful, she is amazing on all fronts. She has written two screenplays and produced 4 movies since we've been married. She is enjoying her time behind the camera while having babies and doesn't seem to miss being in the limelight.

Of course, Gucci keeps her somewhat in front of the camera, launching a Mommy and Me clothes line once Rose was born. Dakota and Rose are probably the most famous mother-daughter models on the planet, but Dakota insists that their shoots be natural, stress-free, and fun so that all Rose knows is that she and Mommy had some fun pictures taken. Trey got sucked into his first shoot last month and Alessandro is already planning a new line for boys because he was so taken with my little man. He has declared we are the 'Gucci Family' and has set up multiple shoots with all 4 of us.

Our tea party concludes and I set up Rose with a movie, and lay Trey down to continue his nap, so I can head in to catch Dakota coming out of the shower. I'm a few minutes late as I catch her naked as a jaybird in our closet. I waste no time in walking up behind her and wrapping her in my arms - one hand caressing her belly and the other wrapped low and gripping her hip.

She moans and tilts her head to the side so I can nibble her neck the way I like and immediately tugs the hand on her hip down to rest between her thighs. "Ummmm, I love your horny hormones." She laughs, but doesn't deny it. How can she? I'm just barely recovered from waking up to her sucking the skin off my dick.

She sighs as she starts to rock against my hand. "Where are the kids?"

"Trey is snoozing and Rose is watching Monsters Inc. We have about 3 minutes."

"Then get busy, Mr. Dornan. I need you."

The hand that was caressing her belly moves to slap her left butt cheek and then smooth it over as it moves between her legs from behind. "Well, what my baby wants, my baby gets." I tongue her ear and ear lobe in a way that I know fires her up as my right hand rubs light circles against her clit and my left gently insinuates two fingers into her wet and waiting vagina.