talking & breakdown

I have been sleeping all day on my bed, not feeling like going out or doing anything. I have done too much harm already and I chose to stop. 

So that afternoon after eating I was done with everything and couldn't be bothered doing anything productive. And after a while, I fell asleep.

Until someone decided it was a good idea to wake up by knocking on the door. Fucking hell.

Groaning, I got up and rubbing my eyes I opened the door.

"Thought you'd never answer the door, Anna."

It was Harry. Wait, Harry? What was he doing here?

I looked at him, surprised, not expecting he would actually come.

"You don't look better than I do," he stated. Half smiling, half serious.

"Because I just woke up from my nap, prick," I said back, regretting saying that instantly.

He didn't deserve to be told that after he bothered to come to my house.

Sighing, I tried to be nice. "Wanna come in?" We both stayed in silence as if he was wondering if I was saying that because I felt it or just to be polite. 

Nodding his head slowly, he agreed to come in. "Yeah, thanks."

It was the first time he got in here and was looking at everything like if he would try to remember later.

I stood behind him, feeling his smell all around me, making me feel safe like I was at home.

"Are you going to listen to me before jumping into non-sense conclusions?" He suddenly questioned.

Nearly choking on my saliva, I nodded my head yes too fast. I guided him to the living room and sat on one sofa inviting him to take a seat in the one that was in front of me. 

He put his elbows on his knees, intertwining his fingers while looking at me intensely. 

"I think you remember when I told you I got feelings for you, Anna. Or at least I would like to think you do remember." 

I remembered that all too well.

"Yes, I do." Said without hesitation.

"Then why did you think I was seeing Kendall when I told you we had to be more careful now that summer is near? Why did you hurt me like that?"

Oh, so her name was Kendall? It seemed like a suitable name for that bitch.

I had no answer to his statement. A reasonable one, anyways.

"I was afraid you got tired of me after.. you know," I said quietly.

"After taking your virginity? Anna, for fuck's sake, I would never do that to you. I'm not.. some average fratboy that would do that." He seemed offended now. 

And I could understand now.

I needed him to forgive me and start all over again. I couldn't handle the thought of seeing him with the brunette teacher aka Kendall. 

"Please," we both started at the same time. We looked at each other surprised and laughed. 

"You first," he said. "Ladies always first." 

"Old men first," I said being cheeky. 

He chuckled. "Ok you win, naughty girl. I was going to say I want you back, babe." I felt happier than I have in these days. But he continued. "But please, don't play with my feelings swinging from me to Alex and from Alex to me. I'll give you one last chance, Anna. I want you to be honest." He took a deep breathe, like giving me time to process his words. "Do you want me or Alex?"

I spoke without hesitation. "I want you, Harry Styles."

He smiled, getting up and taking my hands to make me stand and kiss me deeply, taking my head in his hands and caressing my cheeks and humming while kissing me.

It was heaven.

When we stopped kissing, he spoke to me again, too close to my mouth. "Promise me something, baby."

"Yes?" I said no thinking straight and breathless.

"Forget about the brunette teacher, please. I told you I never liked her, she just doesn't stop chasing me." After a few minutes of silence, he tried again. "Please baby?"

"Yes, Harry."

And he kissed me again.