0004

Castile

‘So?’ She ask again.

‘You’re not modest. I was actually thinking of persuading  you.’ His grin didn’t falter, it seemed that it even grew bigger.

‘Let’s make this clear, Luv. I like your company. I can see us becoming friends.’ She said truthfully, sobering from their current banter. Her eyes showing candor.

‘Why not as something else?’ Logan frown, confused at her words.

‘You don’t know me that well. I don’t think you will like me if you learn who I really am.’ She vaguely answer.

‘You are complex. I like to be your friend then.’ Her answer made him more curious with her yet he didn’t voice it knowing it will make her uncomfortable. Something he doesn’t want her to feel on their first meeting.

‘You sure want to hang out with me? I have a lot of spare  time. And you might be shocked with what I do with my life.’ She probe wanting to know if he is willing to be with her.

‘Try me.’ Logan answer her confidently.

Castile smiles a real and wholehearted smile at him. She  knows he will definitely be a big part of her life in the coming weeks. She just wishes he will still stay once he learns the profound part of her personality. She hopes so.

During their conversation, she told Logan that she wanted to try sky diving as she have not experienced it. He invited her to the Skydiving school his cousin owns and decided to join her on her trip. The two of them decided to meet up the following week.

‘You sure about it? I’m not dragging you away from your work, am I?’ Castile ask him.

‘Don’t worry, I got that covered. Besides, I would not want  you to try it alone. It’s more fun when you have someone with you. I think.’ He smile back while looking at her.

‘Fine, if you say it like that. I’d love for you to go, Luv.’ She complied giggling at the way he gaze at her.

‘The honor is mine, Your Majesty.’ He answer teasing her.

Castile wanted to ask him why he keeps calling her that but doesn’t know how to. She decided this is her chance. ‘Why are you calling me that? I find it hilarious.’

He answer her with a shake on his head. ‘Why are you calling me that? I find it amusing.’

‘Touché.’ She responded while shaking her head in disbelief.

‘Alright, time to go home. I’ll drop you off your house, Queen.’ He stand up and offer his hand to help Castile.

The blonde haired woman blush at his gesture before grabbing his warm hands to support her. It made his heart beat faster and butterflies to flutter inside his stomach. He felt nervous. They are both standing while facing each other.

Castile decided to tease him to dispel the awkwardness. ‘I like how you try to sweet talk me. Want me to call you playboy?’

He pouted before winking at her. ‘I am not a playboy. I do  not play with girls. Besides, you won’t let anyone play you.’

‘Of course. Let’s go, the sun’s about to rise. I believe you have work. Yeah?’

‘Right.’

He drove Castile to her neighborhood. She gave him her number and left his car after giving him a kiss on the cheeks. Before she enters the front door, she faces him and gave him a two-finger salute making him chuckle.

The girl is definitely a wild contradiction. An enigma. He drive away as soon as she enters the building.