0012

Castile

Castile tilts her head and gazes at Logan. She saw his eyes full of lust, adoration as well as respect- and love?

Huh?!

But before she can even ask, he begins his torture again with his lusty mouth on hers while his hands touch her body as he move them up and out of the couch. She jumps and wrap her legs around his hips with her hands looping around his neck as he backtrack his way to the bedroom across the hallway. His hand loop around her waist while his other one held her thigh for support. He stalk towards his room and lay her on his bed. His hands burning over her whole body, leaving hot trail marks in her skin. He positions himself over her as she spread her legs to accommodate him in between her.

‘You’re mine. No one else.’ He whisper in her ear as he gazes at her with eyes full of tenderness.

‘Of course, Luv. Only yours.’ She grab his cheek while looking at him with the same rawness in her own eyes.

Logan slowly breach her core and Castile suck in her breath as his cock enter her sex with him taking all the space available. He slowly thrusts and when he got all in, he stops to check on his woman.

Castile regard him as she silently nod and speak in a soft voice, ‘Move.’

It did not take much effort for him to do as she says. He immediately pulls back until only the head is inside before he pushes in while taking Castile to another leap to heaven. He knew he got her good as he found her sweet spot below. Her shouts and pants said it all. He made her feel good. Great actually. And he will make sure it will only be him who can make her feel that way. He continues to torture her with this thrusts. One moment slow. Another fast. And hard. Then soft and gentle. He gave her everything she wanted and needed and all the things he did is for her pleasure.

Castile knew she wanted him to feel just as good as her. She continues to touch him to places she knows he wanted her touch. She grip his arms as he piston on her. She hugs him as she claws her way to ecstasy, her fingernails producing various scratchers over his back. She glide her hands over his pectorals and abs worshipping his body like that of a god. She revels on what he gives her. And he exalts on what she offers.

Their climax came hard and fast and mind blowing. They both breathe heavily and hard as they ride their high until it settled down. Logan gave her a peck on the lips before flopping beside her, his arms automatically pulling her towards him. His arms wrap on her waist while the other guiding her to his chest. Castile immediately throws her arms around his chest as she made herself comfortable in their position. He took her hand and rub his thumb on her inner wrist trailing on the tattoos he found when they first met. The words Stalked by Demons is inscribed on her left wrist in cursive form while the rest Guarded by Angels is written on her right wrist.

‘That was fucking fantastic, Queen.’ He smile at her after  a while as he pull her even closer. Their hands in between their chests and his eyes telling her everything without even speaking.

‘You are insanely beastly in bed, Luv.’ She tease him while smiling back.

‘Only for you.’ He answers then give her a kiss in the forehead.

‘Only for me.’ She agrees.

‘Sleep. I know you are tired. Let’s get this on tomorrow.’ He whisper as he tuck her on his chest and lay his chin on her hair.

‘As you wish, My King.’

Logan kissed her head as he hugged her possessively. Castile in turn hug him back as sleep takes over them both.