0027

Seymour

“You are cordially invited to attend the 22nd Anniversary Gala in honor of the Weltreich Empire heir, to be held at The Ritz London, 8 o’clock in the evening. We will await for your attendance.

Signed, Quinn Höllenfeuer.”

Seymour stared at the invitation looking flabbergasted. The heir finally appeared and she even invited him to the annual formal event of her empire. She didn’t know if the girl is mocking him or calling for her death. He shook his head in disapproval at her reckless behavior and put down the invite at his office table. But he applaud her for her audacity. After ten long years, she finally had the guts to face him. It’s about time to end their game.

He grab his phone and dialed a number. After three rings, the other line answered.

‘Yes?’

‘Sergey, she finally appeared. I received her invitation. It will be this Sunday.’

‘What do you suggest?’

‘We are going to surprise her.’

‘And how are we going to do that? We both know that the Council will make sure to guard her very well.’

‘We are going to have to get her either before the Gala or right after. Check her schedule and see what we can do. Call your men. Get ready.’

‘I’m right on it now. This is going to be big. You know that right? It will either be a success or a failure. Are you ready?’

‘Never been more ready than ever. Are you?’

‘The compensation will be worth it. Besides, they have been a pain in the butt when it comes to my business. It’s hard to penetrate their domain to think it is all over the country.’

‘Once we get her, we will have control over all her business as well as theirs.’

‘I know. I’ll meet you there at eight.’

‘Good.’

You don’t know what you walked into, Quinn. You won’t see it coming. Better watch out.