The New Girl

(Liza's POV)
I hit my alarm, great it's 630 am and it's the first day of school. I only just moved to Los Angeles form Houston two days ago.
I had a warm shower and changed into a striped crop top, high waisted denim shorts and Adidas shoes. I did my make up and left my hair down. I went into the kitchen and made myself breakfast, I said goodbye to my parents and drove to my new high school.

~*~*~*~*~

I parked my car. I sighed and walked into school, I'm in grade 11 this year. As soon as I walking from my car I could see people were staring at me. I walked into the school, I could already tell the types of people. I pulled out my phone and opened the email from the principal. I walked to my locker, opened it with the code and checked my schedule, first period , History.

~*~*~*~*~

I found classroom 6H, I opened the door and a few people stared at me.
"Miss Koshy?" She reads from a card. I nod.
"Please take a seat...next to Gabbie" she points to a girl at the back of the class, she has dark brown hair with purple/blue ends.
"Hey" I say and she smiles.
"Hi" she replies.

~*~*~*~*~

It was now lunch. I have history and sport with Gabbie, she seems pretty cool. We make our way to the cafeteria. I took a sandwich and sat down with her.
"Who's this?" A guy walks up.
"Heath. This is Liza" she says.
"Hey" I smile. He says hi too.
"Hey guys, oh gabs who's this?" A girl with red dyed hair walks up with some people.
"This is Liza. She's new. Liza that's Carly, Erin, Alex, Scott , Kristen, Todd, Matt and Zane" I smile.
"Where's David?" Gabbie asks.
"Late as usual" Carly laughs. We exchange numbers.
"There you are. David this is Liza" as I look up from my phone I see a guy sit in front of me.. oh my god - Liza stop. He has long dark brown hair, he's tall and really attractive.
"Hey" I smile and so does he.
(Davids Pov)
As I'm walking up to the table I see her. She's in between Gabbie and Erin.. she's gorgeous..
"There you are. David this is Liza" Gabbie says. She has long black curly hair, tanned skin and she's... perfect.

The bell goes and surprisingly Liza and I have English, Science and Art together. Just us.

We say bye to everyone and we talk.
"Can I have your number?" She asks and I give it to her.
"What's your last name?" She asks.
"Dobrik" I respond.
"Koshy" she looks up at me with her brown eyes and smiles.

~*~*~*~*~

After what felt like forever it was finally the end of the day. We walked out of class.
"Need a lift?" I ask and she shakes her head.
"I drove, could you pick me up tomorrow?" I nod and we exchange addresses.
"See you tomorrow Koshy" I wink at her.
"You to dobrik" she smiles and gets into her car.

(Liza and Davids pov)

I think I'm in love...

________________________
An : sorry. My phone glitches so I had to re write it noooo well it's short so enjoy! Sorry!
Vote ~
Comment ~
Enjoy 💕