Druken Kisses

(Lizas POV)
It's now Saturday and tonight is Zanes party. I invited Kristen, Carly, Erin and Corrina over.
"Liza what are you gonna wear?" Kristen asks and I look in my closet. I walk out in this.

"Yes Liza!" Kristen says and so do the others

"Yes Liza!" Kristen says and so do the others. We all get changed, do our make up and hair. We take Kristens car to the party.
_
We all walk inside, I see Zane and Heath.
"Hey" I say with Kristen.
"Where's David" I ask and they both shrug.
"Not here yet, neither is Scott" we nod and get ourselves a drink.
"Liza" I turn around and see Alex. He has a broken nose?
"Oh.. Alex your -"
"Nose? That's from your boyfriend"
"Oh" I remember what david told me. I walk back into the living room. I talk to Zane again.
"Zane why you gotta have so many parties?" We laugh.
"I dont know actually" he laughs.
"LIZA" I hear from behind.
"David you scared me!" I hit him on the chest.
"Lets party!" Zane yells.
_
Its been a few hours now and I haven't drunk much, but David and mostly everyone else has. After walking outside to talk to Carly, I walked back into the living room. And I just froze, David was on the couch kissing another girl, I couldn't tell who it was at this point and I felt my heart break into a million pieces, why?! I only just forgave him two days ago. I just stood there, then I had no emotions, no feeling, just pain. Again.
"Liza?" I feel a tap on my shoulder but I don't turn around. Its Scott.
"Liza you okay?" He taps my shoulder again and I look at him.
"No" I look back and see.. that David and the girl have both gone.
"Why?" We sit down and I couldn't cry for some reason.
"I - I just saw David kissing a girl on the couch.." I pointed to the couch and scott sighed.
"I cant find Kristen either, Ive asks our friends and anyone but no ones seen her" I think the worst at this point.
"Scott, how drunk was Kristen?"
"Really drunk I guess, why?"
"David l-left with that girl and you cant find Kristen.." his face changes.
(Scotts POV)
Kristen would have left with David? She loves me and I love her, David loves Liza.. Shit.
(Lizas POV)
"Should we go to either of their places?" I ask, Scott nods. We put our drinks down and say bye to our friends.
_
Scott and I drive to Davids new apartment first. I knock on the door, no answer. I try calling David and it goes straight to his message bank. Scott tries calling Kristen, she didn't answer either. Scott and I look at each other. We were about to leave davids when we here a door open.
"Scotty, lizzza!" We here, we look back and see a drunk david in his underwear.
"David what the fuck?" I walk back to his door.
"What?" He laughs.
"Firstly, you kissed another girl, secondly your in your underwear and thirdly you left the fucking party with another girl!" Scott is behind me.
"Im drunk" He hiccups and laughs.
"I don't care! Who was the other girl?" I cross my arms and held my breath.
"Uhh I don't k-" We hear someone call out from inside.
"Who is she david?" I hold back tears and anger at this point. he said nothing so Scott and I walked in.
"David who the fuck is here? Tell me before I find out myself" I glare at him. He sighs.
"Im sorry.. its..its -" Scott cuts him off.
"KRISTEN?!" We all look at her, shes only wearing her top and underwear.
"DAVID YOU MOTHER FUCKER" Scott becomes mad, he launches at David and they fight.
"KRISTEN ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" I yell at her and stop scott and david.
"STOP" I yell and as their fighting, davids hand slips and he hits me across the face hard.
"David. We are done, Kristen you can have him" I run out of davids apartment , pushing pass David.
(Scotts POV)
Liza runs out of the apartment.
"Kristen we're over. Both of you can go to hell" I slam the door behind me and run after Liza, she was on the stairs outside crying.
"Liza I'll drop you off home?" She nods and she gets into the car silently. I drive her home and I drive home, out of all people why David and Kristen? Yeah they were drunk but why? I think but then all I see are two bright lights, then everything went black...

~*~*~*~*~

(Lizas POV)
I wake up, I have ruined mascara and tear stains on my face, I look into the mirror and my eyes are red and puffy. I have a cold shower and change into sweatpants and a sweat shirt. I sat in front of the tv with a bowl of cereal. My phone starts ringing, Its Todd.
"Hey" I say blankly.
"Liza..Scotts in the hospital. He was in a car accident last night" Todds been crying.I begin to cry too.
"I'll-I'll be there soon" I hang up and change into better clothes. I do a little bit of makeup and tie my hair up.
_
I uberd to the hospital, I walk to the front desk.
"Im looking for Scott Sire?" I say to the front desk lady.
"Mhm room number 88" she says and I thank her. I see Todd, Matt, Carly, Erin and Corrina standing there silently.
"Liza, wheres David and Kristen?" Carly asks and I try not to cry.
"David and I are not together anymore and Kristen and I aren't friends either" I sigh.
"What? Why?" Erin asks.
"David was drunk last night and when back to his apartment with her, I think they slept together and when scott and I got there they fought, David accidentally hit me and I cried all night" i look at the ground and everyone stays silent. I walk into Scotts room, he's pale with cords all round him and all I can here is the beeping of the machines.
"Im sorry Scott..Im sorry" I say quietly and walk out, I cant do this right now, I just broke up with David and one of my good friends is in a hospital bed. I walk out the hospital without saying goodbye to anyone, I just walk, I don't know where but I just keep walking. David was drunk, so was Kristen, why would he do that? He said he would never drink, he didn't like that idea? I know that Kristen liked drinking but what made her think that she could kiss david? She had Scott. I look up at the clouds and begin to cry, it begins to rain heavily and I realise that im on Hollywood boulevard, I just keep walking and thats when I see him walking alone, in all black and he's been crying too. He has his hands in his pockets and he keeps he's head down, the rain becomes heavier but neither of us care. I want to hug him at least but I cant. He hurt me, a lot and I didn't want him to hurt me again. He looks up and sees me, he smiles slightly and stops like I do, I just look at him with hurt in my eyes.
____________________________________________________________________________________________
AN: Awe this chapter was really sad and unedited.
Vote ~
Comment ~
Enjoy xx
IG : @ XdavidlizzzaX