Parties and Parents

**Same Day continued**
(Lizas pov)
David and I drive back to my place, we spent most of the day at his place. I opened my front door, neither of my parents were home so we went to my room.
"Stay here, I'll get change" I say and he waits on my bed, I change into all black and put my hair up in a bun. I fix my make up a bit and walk out of my closet.
"So?" He looks up from his phone and his eyes widened.
"Liza.." He stands up and wraps his arms around my waist, he kisses my forehead.
"You look gorgeous" He kisses my forehead.
"Thank you" I smile.
"I have to make sure no one steals you from me" he says sarcastically.
"Trust me that wont happen" I hug him and he changes into all black too.
_
By 730 we drive to Zanes house, as soon as we arrive I can already hear the blaring music and I see a lot of people.
"Well, people will know now" He grabs my hand and kisses it.
"Yeah. I love you" I say.
"I love you too" He smiles and we get out of the car. As we are walking to the front door, I hear guys behind me and David pulls me closer. We walk in hand in hand, I see heath.
"Liza you look great! Are you together?!" He yells over the music and I smile and nod.
"Thanks, we got together two days ago" I yell back and look up at David, he smiles.
"Do you want a drink?" Heath asks and we both say no, we make our way into the living room and sit down on the couch.
"Should we try and find our friends?" I ask and he nods, we get up and walk around. We walk outside. I see Gabbie, is she drunk?
"Heeeey guyyys" yep she is.
"Hey Gabs" I say and hold davids hand.
"OOO David looking sexay!" She strokes his arm and I already become jealous, I could tell david was uncomfortable.
"Comeeee onnn Daveyyy smilleeee" She gets closer to him and he gets back.
"Gabbie, we're in a relationship" david said and she rolled her eyes.
"Ugh whyyyy you should be with ME" She gives me a death stare.
"Lets go david" I nudge him and we walk off. We see Zane with random guys.
"Hey Zane, crazy party!" I say and he laughs.
"Its good though! Liza this is -" David cuts him off.
"Nik and Dom" He crosses his arms.
"Nice to see you too" Dom takes a drink.
"Hey beautiful" Nik winks at me and I roll my eyes.
"Taken." I hug david and they both sigh.
"Knew it" Zane says. David and I walk off, we go back inside and I see Carly and Erin.
"Ill go find Alex and Scott" david says and I nod, I kiss his cheek and talk to carly and erin.
"Awe you and david are together!" Erin says and I nod.
"If Gabbie tries anything.." I mumble.
"What?" Carly says.
"Gabbie said that David should be with her instead of me" I cross my arms.
"Was she drunk?" Carly asks and I nod.
"She doesnt mean it" Carly shrugs.
" I dont find it funny" I say and I hear, "SPIN THE BOTTLE" from across the room. Carly, Erin and I walk over. I see David sitting down..
"OOO DAVID AND GABBIE" I froze as someone said that.
"I cant.." David said as they did.
"Why not? Scared?" They laugh.
"No. I have a girlfriend" He stands up and walks up to me.
"More like a little boy" Gabbie says but no one laughs. I roll my eyes. David and I sit outside.
"Has she always had a crush on you?" I ask.
"Im not sure.. she could be jealous?" He shrugs.
"I love you David" I look at him and he smiles.
"I love you too Liza" He hugs me and we look at the view from Zanes house, the sun was setting. I stand up and so does david, I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him.
"Want to get froyo?" He asks and I nod, We leave Zanes place and drive to Hollywood boulevard. we sit inside the cafe and talk.
"Do you want to stay over at my place tonight?" He asks and I nod.
"I dont have a change of clothes though?"
"I can give you a shirt or something?" I nod and we drive to his place.
_
david and I were sitting in his room watching a movie off his laptop, it was about 10 pm and I was really tired.
"Can we go to sleep now?" I pause the movie.
"Sure" david puts his laptop on charge and I change into a shirt and short he gave me, I wash off my makeup and fix my hair. I lay down and david hugs me.
"Good night" he says.
"Night, love you"
"Love you too"

~*~*~*~*~

I wake up and David is still sleeping, I check my phone and its 9am.
"Babe wake up" I nudge him.
"Mmm what time is it?" He slowly opens his eyes.
"It's nine" I smile.
"Fine. What do you want to do today?"
"What if we catch up with friends?" I stand up.
"Sure, where?" He gets up too.
"The Mall? I've never been"
"You've never been?"
"I've only been here for a week" I pick up my clothes.
"True" we kiss and we go into the kitchen.
"David? Whos here?" We hear from the hallway.
"No one dad" david rolls his eyes, he grabs my hand and we walk to his car.
"Is everything okay?" I get in.
"Yeah, its just dad" I notice some one come out the house.
"Ill be right back okay?" He says and I nod. David walks up to his dad.
(Davids POV)
"What do you want?" I cross my arms.
"Is that her?" He looks over my shoulder.
"Yep. What do you want?"
"Your mother and I want to meet her"
"What?"
"We want to meet her"
"Why?"
"You are with her a lot, why not?" I sigh and go back to the car.
"My parents want to meet you" I tell her and she sighs too.
"Can we go to my place first, what about we can tonight?" I nod and walk back over to my dad.
"Dinner?" I sigh and he nods, he goes inside and we drive to Lizas place.
_
(Lizas POV)
I change into a black shirt with weekend printed on the front, ripped jeans, black boots and i straightened my hair. I did my makeup and David and I went to a waffle place for breakfast. After breakfast we texted everyone to meet up at the mall, Zane, Alex, Kristen, Erin, Scotty and Todd come.
_
We all walked around the mall for a few hours, it was 4 pm.
"Liza we should go" david checks his phone.
"Ok, bye guys" we leave the mall and drive to davids house.
_
We walk inside and I see his parents and siblings already at the table.
"Liza!" Toby says and I smile. David and I sit next to each other.
"Ester, Sara say hello" his mother says and they sigh.
"Hey" they say together.
"Nice to meet you Liza" his mother says.
"Nice to meet you to-" Im cut off by his dad.
"What do you want to do after school?" He asks.
"Im thinking of business or film directing" I start eating.
"What are your parents like? Divorced? Married?" His mother asks.
"What does that have to do with anything?" David asks and holds my hand under the table.
"My parents are divorced" I sigh.
"Interesting.." for the rest of the night they were pretty much integrating me with weird questions.
"Thank you for dinner" I say and they nod. David drives me home.
"Im sorry" he says and grabs my hand.
"What for?"
"Tonight, the questions and all"
"Its okay" I give him a reassuring smile. He drops me off and I walk inside straight to my room.
(Davids POV)
As soon as I get home im already annoyed, I walked inside and they are both standing there.
"You met her. Happy?" I roll my eyes.
"We dont want you seeing her david" my dad says.
"Why?" I scoff.
"Because, her parents are -" I cut off my mom.
"Why does that matter? At least she had parents who cared about her" I say and walk outside, not knowing where im going but then it starts to rain heavy. I didnt care, I ended up walking to Lizas house. I knock on her front door and she answers.
"Babe what are you doing here?" She gets me a towel.
"I have an idea" she looks at me confused.
______________________________________________________________________________
AN: Unedited, whats new? More drama comin' soon :)
Vote ~
Comment ~
Enjoy :D