Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Alexis's POV

Her dark eyes bear into mine, causing large convulses throughout my body. She chuckles lightly, her lips curled in a sly smile. I swallow uncertainly, bewildered by her actions. "C'mere," she purrs, giving me the come hither gesture.

My knees wobble as I slowly trudge towards her. I could hear the blood roaring in my head, my heart thumping loudly in my chest. I couldn't prevent the airy gasp that escapes me when she grabs the lapels of my blazer. Wait what?

I look down, noticing I was half dressed in a tuxedo. My clothes were shriveled and messy, my hair tousled over my shoulders. Why was I wearing this?

A warm finger hooks under my chin, bringing my face upward. Her dark eyes clash with my vibrantly bright ones. She was so close to me that I could smell her breath. Mint with a dash of coffee. The girl kneels in closer, our chests a strand of hair apart. Lust devoured her eyes when she grins seductively at me. Her hand grips the lapel, yanking me forward.

Our lips are less than an inch apart, our gaze more intense than ever. Her eyes flicker from my lips back to my eyes, making me quiver from anxiety. A lump forms in my throat when her other hand directs mine to her waist. She never breaks eye contact.

Goose bumps ran up my arm as her fingers lightly traced them. My vision was swimming, my brain fuzzy, making it hard to think. The air was suffocating, choking my lungs.

I then notice her attire and I almost pass out. She was wearing the silkiest black dress that hugged her curves so perfectly, it's a wonder that such a dress exists. And it matched my suit, the pieces connecting in my head.

"Alexis," she murmurs, her tongue rolling at the saying of my name. That alone made a violent shudder travel down my spine. "I've wanted this for so long. You make me crazy and I hope you feel the same." I nod, my fingers tense on her waist. It was like I was touching her skin. She bites her lip in a sexy fashion, suddenly nervous. "Kiss me."

My eyes widen, my heart stopping. I could just die. I say nothing but gaze at her pink lips. Desire gnaws at my belly, making me anticipate the moment. In a slow but passionate manner, I lean in, pressing my mouth to hers. She moans, pulling me closer. My hand tightens on her dress, my fingernails threatening to rip through the fabric. The yearning for her was just that strong.

The girl takes the lead, nipping at my lower lip. I groan, breaking the kiss. My lungs were tight, taking in as much oxygen as possible. Meanwhile, she starts to kiss and bite my neck, her hands in my hair and curled around my neck. I throw my head back in pleasure. My eyes close tight, enjoying the moment at hand.

"D-Demi..."

...

My eyes fly open as the dream ends. I hastily sit up, clutching the couch cushions. Ragged breaths pass through my lips, my heart beating wildly in my chest. Beads of sweat are scattered upon my forehead, making my t-shirt stick to my back. Flashes of the dream flicker in my mind, making my face burn with embarrassment.

I just had a sexy dream about Demi freaking Lovato. My eyes squeeze tight as I try to forget the explicit images but they are burned to memory. A low groan escapes me as my head hits the couch again. "Goddammit," I curse, my nails digging into the sofa material.

My mouth is dry, my chest heaving wildly. It was so vivid. I could just feel her up against me...

NO!

Shaking my head, I grind my teeth together, trying to keep myself from screaming. Why can't I get over this measly crush? She's a celebrity and I'm a cashier at Starbucks. It will never work out, even if we wanted it to work.