Chapter 13

** Angie's POV & Thoughts **

It was early and I was finally going to be released from this boring hospital!

Right now, Jackie was checking me out of the hospital at the front desk, and I was sitting waiting for my sister to finish.

"Ready to go? Nash and Hayes should be here soon" she asked and I said yes.

"Angie!" I heard a voice say and I assumed it Nash but it was Hayes and he ran up and gave me a hug.

"Um.. what are you doing?" I asked Hayes and I didn't hug him back.

"Oh, um.." Hayes said awkwardly.

"Nash" I say and give Nash a big hug, then Jackie gave him one.

"Let's go get some Starbucks?" Nash asked.

"YES" I begged and he laughed and gave me a piggyback ride.

We were all in the car and we all went to Starbucks and I had to admit I missed Starbucks so much!

** Hayes' POV & Thoughts **

We walked in and I saw my beautiful Angel and I ran up to her and called her name. I then gave her a big hug, which she didn't hug back, which was awkward.

"Um.. what are you doing? she asked me and didn't really hug back.

I didn't really know what to say.

"Oh, um.." I managed to say awkwardly.

"Nash" she said and gave Nash a big hug, damn I wish she did that to me too!

"Let's get some Starbucks?" Nash asked us, but we all know Angie wants to go the most.

"YES" she begged which was adorable.

We were all sitting in the car, and everyone was talking and couldn't stop staring at this beautiful Angel.

--

**Weeks later**

**Angie's POV & Thoughts**

"Mom, Dad" I say as I run up to my parents and give them a big hug.

"Sweetie, we missed you" they both say returning the hug.

"I'm glad that you guys are here!" I say to them

"We are too!" they said back.

Today was going to be a great day! I get to spend time with my family and tomorrow morning we were flying all the way to San Diego for MAGCON San Diego.

"So what are we going to do today?" I asked them.

"Well, we're going to have dinner with the Griers tonight!" my parents say and Jackie is happy but then I have to be with Hayes. Ew.

Why can't we like get McDonalds and come home and eat french fries??

"Okay" I say with a fake smile.

"Go get ready sweetie" my mother says and I run up to my room and get ready for tonight . . .

A/N: Sorry that it's short, but I promise you that it'll hopefully get more exciting when they go to MAGCON :) Thanks for reading! Vote and comment?