Chapter 41

** Hayes' POV & Thoughts **

I was still mad that Nash didn't do anything at all, after she left the group chat. Like I guess I should give them some space but I really like her and I don't want Shawn to beat me and he has a higher chance than I do because he's with her alone and they won't be here for my birthday which sucks.

I texted Shawn and we talked about everything and now I know that he likes her and I guess I have some competition, but I guess if Shawn did beat me, I'd be okay with it because he's a great guy and I know he'll take good care of her.

I guess she never saw my text because she never answer it. I decided to text her first again, like always. What do I have to do to get this girl to like me?

H: Hey what's up?

A: Hey, at the mall with Shawn. You?

H: Nothing, kinda miss you . . .

A: Oh, I guess I do too :)

She said she missed me in a way. yay!

H: So how have you been?

A: Great actually, you?

H: Alright

A: Well I got to go, see ya.

H: Byee

With that I went on twitter to get rid of my boredom for a bit, because I'd be going on stage soon. I scrolled through twitter, saw the usual. I then saw Angie's tweet about her little meet and greet, I wish I was there though.

"Hey, dude. We're on now" Matt said and I nodded and got up and went to the stage and the crowd cheered with excitement.

We all waved to everyone and we started off the show and it was great. Mahogany or should I say DJ Mahogany started playing songs and we all danced to it and the crowd went crazy and it was really fun.

We basically spent the whole time dancing, doing funny things. Taylor rapped the song Buckwild, Jack and Jack sang their song, and Shawn would do covers but he isn't here.

Then, we decided to have a little Q & A so the fans could ask the questions they wanted.

We all sat down at a table and we all had a microphone, so we could answer there questions and we asked them to tweet them to us.

"Sophia, asked "What's your guys favorite things to do?" Mahogany said as she read the questions.

"Well, we all love to be here with you guys, but we all have similar and different things that we like to do" Cameron answered and we all agreed.

"Tina, asked "Who the maturest?" Mahogany said.

"I say Nash and Jackie when it comes down to Hayes and Angie" Taylor answered and the crowd gave them awws.

Then we answered more and more questions, that I lost track of how many question we had answered.

"This question is specifically for Hayes, Do you ship Sangie?" Mahogany said and everyone stared at me.

Possibly the whole world knows that I like Angie, and they probably want to know my thoughts on Sangie.

"Well, Shawn is a great friend of mine, but I really ship Hangie more" I said and half the crowd cheered, and I guess the other half was team Sangie.

** Angie's POV & Thoughts **

I finished texting Hayes, which it was nice that he worried about me.

We were greeting fans until we were kicked out of the mall, so we had to go back home now.

We walked back home and it was actually a great day, as we walked I was on twitter and someone tweeted me a video of MagCon today and I watched it and it was Hayes who said that he shipped himself and I?

I'll just ignore it because I don't need the fandom arguing over Shawn, Hayes and I.

When we arrived at my place, Shawn and I just sat on the couch on our phones.

"So, Hayes birthday is in like two days" Shawn said and it actually was and my was also in a week.

"Yea, why?" I asked.

"Well, I know he thinks that we won't be able to attend at all, but I say we surprise him by making it on time for his birthday. I already have our tickets and we leave tomorrow" he said with a big smile, that I couldn't possibly stay mad at.

"Alright, then. If you really want to" I said and he laughed.

"Don't worry it's a great idea" he said.

A/N: Thanks for reading. vote and comment.
For those who wonder why I don't update much on this book its because i'm working on my other book called " Adopted by JOX" :)