Chapter 34

** Angie's POV & Thoughts **

I was still on Twitter because I couldn't sleep and I had lots of messages from the guys at MAGCON. I should answer them, I should at least do that.

Cameron: Where are you?? Why you leave :( i love you

Angie: I had some reasons, sorry :/ I love you too

Taylor: Yoo! When you leave babe?

Angie: Today, sorry. I'll see you soon :)

Matt: We miss you already :(

Angie: I do too, we'll facetime later.

Aaron: Hey come back :(

Angie: Sorry boo, but I have some reasons :(

Jack J: You didn't let us know you were leaving :(

Angie: I know, sorry. Love you tho

Jack G: I miss you already :(

Angie: I do too :) <3

Mahogany: Girl we didn't even chill :(

Angie: I know :( . We'll go shopping soon <3

I love these guys so much, they worry about me. I'm lucky to have friends like them.

Then i had messages from Nash, Jackie, and Hayes.

Nash: Angie! I can't believe you left us like that! You're going to be alone, and who's going to take care of you for a week?? Ugh, but whatever you do, I still love you <3 reply as soon as possible.

Angie: I'm sorry . I love you too. Don't worry I'll be fine, Shawn is going to be staying at my house, so I'll be safe :)

Jackie: Angie! :( You left, I'm sorry that I couldn't help you! I heard Shawn was going to be with you so I hope everything will be okay, until next MAGCON. Love you! You're going to be missing Hayes' bday tho :(

Angie: I'm sorry and don't worry about anything! I know, don't worry I'll still wish him a happy birthday. Yea, Shawn will be here so it's all good. Love you too :)

Hayes: hey, i'm sorry please reply soon.

I didn't reply because he's still a jerk and I was interrupted by a video call from Nash.

"ANGIE" I hear Hayes, Nash and Jackie shout.

"Uh.. Hey guys" I said awkwardly back to them.

"I can't believe you left!" Nash said and everyone else nodded there heads.

"I had reasons too, don't worry I'll be back for the next MAGCON" I said to them.

"I miss you already!" Jackie said and I said that I missed everyone.

"Who's going to take care of you?" Nash asked concerned about my safety, which I'm grateful for.

"Don't worry Nash, Shawn will be there so we'll be fine" I said to him and everyone seemed shocked except for Jackie.

"SHAWN?!?!" Hayes and Nash yelled and I stood there confused.

"Uh... Shawn Mendes? The cute canadian that goes to Magcon with us?" I said and Jackie laughed.

"CUTE?" Hayes said and I could see the jealousy in his eyes.

"Ugh, don't do anything weird with him okay? I'm kinda mad that you won't be here for Hayes' birthday celebration and then then your birthday is the week after." Nash said.

"I guess, but we'll think of something" I said to them

"Angie, loo-" Hayes said but I interrupted him.

"Hayes, save it, I'm not in the mood" I said and I could see the disappointment on his face.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, please turn off all electronics because we will be landing soon" the flight attendant said through the speaker.

"I got to go, I'll text you guys later. bye love you" I said and hung up.

I was ready to get back home.

** Hayes' POV & Thoughts **

Now I regret telling her to go home, Shawn is going to be with her.

Well at least she said I love you to us including me!

She thinks that Shawn is cute! I think I'm cuter. I have blue eyes and he has brown. I'm a country boy and he's canadian. I guess I wish I was a canadian.

I know for sure that Nash and Jackie would approve of Shawn and Angie because Shawn is a good person and he's 15 and Angie and will be soon 15.

I hope she doesn't forget about me.

A/N: Hii thanks for reading. vote and comment.