Chapter 15

** Angie's POV & Thoughts **

Why can't this dinner be over? We haven't even gotten our food yet.

"Excuse me?" A man asked us who I assumed was the chief.

"Yes?" I said back.

"Umm. Well you see we don't have many plates, so we brought you guys this" he said pointing at a big plate of spaghetti

They better be fucking kidding me.

The plate is like the plate in the movie Lady in the Tramp where the two dogs share a plate, this is real life not a Disney movie.

"That's fine" Hayes said.

"No it's not" I replied back.

"Sorry, but your parents said that you would share a plate" he said and left the big plate in the center of the table.

Hayes just stared at me, gosh Why can't he just look away.

"Go ahead and eat" I said to him.

"What about you" he asked

"I'm not sharing food with you or in the same plate" I said

"Oh" he said back.

He didn't grab the plate or anything.

"What are you waiting for?" I asked him.

"I want you to eat, don't starve please" he begged.

"Look Hayes, if this is about the whole incident, then save your crap. You're not like this, why can't we go back to the way things were?" I asked and I was getting mad.

"Angie, it's not about that" he said and I knew that he didn't know how to explain himself.

"Whatever, let's just eat. Don't think I'm happy to do this" I said back.

He had big smile on his face and he ate the spaghetti happily and I had to admit that the food was amazing.

---

Dinner was delicious and I was mad at my parents and Jackie for making me sit with Hayes ALONE.

Right now we're saying our goodbyes.

"Do you guys want to stay over? and we will take you to the airport?" Elizabeth asked. (A/N: i dont know if this is really Nash's moms name. So please correct me if I'm wrong!)

"I think that's a good idea" my dad said

"Okay, we'll pack our clothes and we'll be back at your place soon" Jackie said and I nodded.

** Hayes' POV & Thoughts **

I can't believe that I didn't have my romantic moment with Angie.

Like I wanted to share the last piece of spaghetti and wipe her face off with a napkin.

I don't know what to do to get her to like me.

I need to try harder, maybe I can buy her Starbucks and gift cards.

I gave my mom the idea of asking Angie and Jackie to stay over at my house so we can all go together to the airport.

My main goal is to have a cuddle session tonight with Angie which will be hard but not possible!

A/N: Hiiiii thanks for reading! Vote and comment.