Chapter 1

** Angie's POV & Thoughts **

"ANGIE!" my sister Jackie shouts as she tries to wake me up.

"What??" I yell back

"Get ready, you got school today. Nash and Hayes will be here soon so get up" she said and with that she left.

I managed to get out of bed and I walked into the shower and did my usual routine.

I got out of the shower and picked out my outfit:

Blue Skinny Jeans

White Tank Top

Nash Grier Sweatshirt

White Converse

I got out and brushed my long dark wavy hair.

I added some mascara which made my green eyes pop.

I looked at myself and I looked good enough and I walked downstairs.

My sister was preparing breakfeast for four, but I wish it was for three.

Seconds later Nash and Hayes walk in into our house, it may sound weird but we do that at each others house. We just walk in and get comfortable.

"Loving the sweater" Nash commented.

"I do too" I said with a laugh.

"Hey, ugly" Hayes says as he walks in.

"Hayes, stop" Nash yelled at Hayes.

"Nash, it's fine" I said.

"Hey Dork" I said to him and he rolled his eyes.

"Why can't you two get along, like Nash and I do?" Jackie asked us as she walked over to Nash and kissed his cheek.

Awww Nash and Jackie had the cutest relationship.

"I honestly feel like you two would be cute together" Nash said.

"I rather eat trash than to be in relationship with him" I said as I pointed to Hayes.

"Well, I'm too cute for you" he said as he rolled his eyes at me.

We were all enjoying our breakfeast, and we all chatted for a bit.

"Let's go guys" as Nash got up and we all walked to his car and we got in.

We all got in and Nash started driving to the middle school.

Hayes was just glaring at me with his hideous blue eyes.

"Well, have a great day at school guys" Jackie said to us.

Hayes and I walked into our school and people always tried to be friends with us because Hayes had his famous brother and I had my sister who was also kinda famous. Hayes had some fame and so did I. Well, I only had 122k followers on Instagram and 194k on twitter.

The thing is that Hayes is all I have at school, we both don't have any real friends so we usually just stick together even though we hate each other.

We both walked to our lockers and another thing that sucked was that our lockers were right next to each other and we had the exact same schedule.

"Ready to go to Spanish?" he asked me.

"Yea" I said as I grabbed my spanish books.

We both got to class and the teacher was saying some random things that I didn't care about.

"We had homework???" Hayes asked me. This kid is really dumb and he should start paying more attention.

"Yes we did actually" I responded to him.

"Let me copy yours" he said

"No, dork" I said back and he rolled his eyes at me.

---

School went by fast and Hayes and I were waiting outside for Nash and Jackie to pick us up.

They drove by and Hayes and I got in.

"How was school?" Jackie asked us.

"Boring as always" I said back to her.

"Lame" Hayes replied.

"Well you two should start working harder in school because you both are failing Spanish" Nash said.

"Yea, you guys should get your grades up" Jackie added.

I just rolled my eyes and we finally made it to my house.

A/N: Did you guys like this first chapter, I didn't sooo sorry if it sucks!

Thanks for reading, and vote comment etc :)