Chapter 18

** Angie's POV & Thoughts **

"Have fun everyone! Please be safe" Elizabeth says as we say our goodbyes to her.

We all boarded the plane and we all took our seats, Hayes and I sat together and Jackie and Nash sat in front of us.

I put my phone on airplane mode and take my headphones and put some music on, everything was peaceful until Hayes spoke up.

"Um. Angie?" he asked.

"Yea?" I replied back.

"Can we make up or something, I really want to have a great time at MAGCON with everyone" he said.

I guess it would be nice if we could just make up and have a peaceful MAGCON.

"Sure, that would be nice" I said back.

That doesn't mean that I'm going to be best friends with Hayes.

"Great, want to do something? So we aren't bored on this plane ride?" he asked.

I didn't want to be mean, but I really wanted to sleep.

"Uh.. sure what?" I asked.

"We can watch a movie on my laptop or yours, or um we can do something on twitter?" he asked.

"Yea sure, you can choose" I say.

"A movie?" he asked.

I just smiled and he took out his laptop.

"Um I hope we can start over or something?" he said.

"Yea, that would be great" I said and he gave me a big smile.

"What movie?" he asked.

"Twilight! Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2" I cheered.

"How about, Fast and the Furious 6" he said.

"Fine, whatever" I said and he played the movie.

"Look at you love birds" Nash said from his seat.

"Shut up" we both said in a unison.

Hayes was amazed at at all the action that was going on in the movie and I was more entertained by the clouds in the sky.

We still had like an two hours left to arrive back at Los Angeles for MAGCON.

I was excited.

I was getting a bit tired and I decided to sleep for a bit, I moved around the seat and tried to get comfortable.

"Here, you can rest your head on me" he said pointing at his shoulder.

I sighed and rested my head on his shoulder and drifted off to sleep.

A/N: hiii thanks for reading. vote and comment? :)