Chapter 10

**Angie's POV & Thoughts**

I only saw darkness and I was able to hear some voices but I couldn't figure out who it was.

Where was I?

I tried to open my eyes and I was successful.

"Angie?" I hear a voice say and I turn my head and my sister came up to me and gave me a big hug.

"We missed you so much!" Nash said also hugging me.

"I'm just tired" I say with a laugh.

"Tired? Tired of what? You've been sleeping for the past two weeks!" Nash said

"Really?" I asked and I was confused.

"Yea you were in a coma, but I'm glad you're better" Jackie says.

"Yes!" Nash says.

"When can I leave?" I asked them.

"Nash and I we'll go find out" she says and Nash nods.

"We'll be back" Nash says and kisses my forehead.

"Okay" I say and close my eyes and try to sleep.

"Hey" Hayes says, gosh I didn't even notice that this jerk was here.

I looked at him and I just ignored him, he choose Ana over me, I don't even know why he's here.

"Look, I'm sorry" Hayes says and he get closer to me.

"Leave me alone, Hayes" I say and started to cry a bit.

"Listen to me please" he begs.

"I hate you Hayes. You hate me and I hate you even more!" I yell at him.

**Hayes' POV & Thoughts**

"I hate you Hayes. You hate me and I hate you even more!" she yells at me.

That literally broke my heart in half.

I could tell that she really meant what she said.

I guess I know how it feels to be heartbroken, I guess it's time for me to watch movies and eat ice cream. That's what girls do when they're heartbroken right?

"No, I don't hate you! I know you don't hate me. I know you're mad but don't say that." I say back to her.

"Hayes, stop. You told me you hated me, I don't need your pity" she says and she's crying now.

oh my gosh, I'm a bad soon to be boyfriend.

"I know I did! I'm sorry I really am! Please forgive me" I beg her.

I know that It will be hard to gain this girl's trust because she is very stubborn.

"Whatever, Hayes. Just leave me alone" she says and wipes her tears away.

I was about to say something but I was interrupted by Nash, Jackie, and the doctor.

"How are you feeling?" the doctor asks her.

"Fine, just have a headache" she responds.

"Does your body hurt?" he asks her.

"Not really, I feel much better actually" she says.

"Great! We'll give you some medication that you can take for the headaches or any pain" he says.

"When do you think she can leave?" Nash asks the doctor.

"We'll prepare her medication and run some tests, but tomorrow would be the day she gets to leave" he says and I was really happy!!

"Thank you" Jackie says.

"Well, I'll stop by later. Call us if you need anything" and with that the doctor had left.

"Angie, mom wants to FaceTime with you later" Jackie says to her and Angie nods.

"The boys want to FaceTime with you too" Nash comments, and he was talking about the MAGCON guys.

"It's almost getting late, Hayes do you want to stay with her again?" Jackie asks me, of course I want to.

"No, please. Nash or Jackie please stay with me" she begs, does she hate me that much?

"Fine, I'll stay" Jackie says.

Nash and I say our goodbyes and leave.

I was really sad that she didn't even want me to be around her . . .

A/N: thanks for reading! Vote and comment please :)