Chapter 37

** Hayes' POV & Thoughts **

I was sitting in my room with Carter and Matt, they were talking about some random things but I couldn't stop thinking about Angie.

"Hey, if it makes you feel any better, we can go chill somewhere?" Carter suggested but I didn't really feel like going anywhere.

"No, thanks bro" I said to him and laid back down.

"You have to have some fun! You need to make the best out of things" Matt commented. I guess he was right

"Hey, your phone got a notification" Carter said as handed me my phone.

"Yay! Angie uploaded a new youtube video, since I get all notifications when she uploads videos or she tweets" I said with a smile.

"Grab my laptop dude!" I said to Carter and he handed me my laptop.

I went to her profile and clicked on her new video and my heart stopped.

"Boyfriend Tag??" I literally shouted and clicked play.

I watched it and I was okay with it I guess... She did say fake boyfriend with Shawn so I still have a chance.

"Dude, it's okay. It's just a tag" Matt said to me.

"If it's just a tag, then why didn't she do it with me?" I asked him and he just shrugged his shoulders.

"Just relax, maybe just text her?" Carter recommended.

"I guess and text Nash to come to my room" i said to them and they nodded.

I know for sure that Nash will flip and call Angie. Yay.

** Angie's POV & Thoughts **

"Well I'm glad that the video finally uploaded" I said to Shawn as we sat in the couch.

"Let's watch a movie or something?" Shawn asked me and I nodded.

"Sure, let me just tweet something" I said to Shawn and logged onto Twitter.

@AngieNelson: Hey guys new video! **Link** "BOYFRIEND TAG" W/ @ShawnMendes ! Give it a thumbs up and retweet and i'll follow the first 20 <3

I instantly got retweets and followed around 30 people .

"I'm hungry again, maybe we should cook something??"Shawn asked me and I was hungry too.

"Sure, what do you want to eat?" I asked Shawn.

"Let's make some chicken!" Shawn said and got some chicken out of the fridge and turned on the stove.

"Are you sure, this is okay?" I asked him.

"Yea, trust me. I know what i'm doing" he said and the stove started smoking.

"Shawn the chicken is burning!" I said and dumped the chicken in the trash.

"So much, for knowing what you're doing" i said to him.

"Uhh. I tried" he said with a perfect smile.

"Let's order some pizza?" I said and dialed dominos and ordered a pepperoni pizza.

"Let's watch Frozen!" Shawn said in a girlish tone.

"No. I'm tired of watching that movie" I said. I've watched it like 20 times with Hayes, Jackie and Nash.

"Please!" he begged and gave me a innocent look and it was hard not to give in.

"no" I said back.

"DO YOU WANNA BUILD A SNOWMAN?" Shawn sang and grabbed me and put me on his shoulder and carried me to the living room.

"Now don't move or I'll sit on you!" Shawn said.

He played the movie and we sat there watching the boring movie. Then the door rang and it was the pizza guy and Shawn grabbed it and brought the pizza.

I went to the bathroom and gave back to a mad Shawn.

"You missed the beginning of the movie!" Shawn said and grabbed me and sat me on the couch and sat on my lap.

"Now, here is your pizza and let's enjoy frozen together!" Shawn said.

A/N: Thanks for reading. Vote and comment . Love you all