Chapter 43

** Angie's POV & Thoughts **

"Shawn, I'm tired but I don't need you to carry me" I said to Shawn as we entered the hotel.

"Don't worry, you're not heavy" he said.

"I said put me down!" I said annoyed and he let me go.

"Gosh, you're rude" he said and rolled his eyes.

"Whatever, let's just go to the hotel room, I'm tired" I said and he went to the front desk and got our hotel room and keys.

We took the elevator and we slowly walked to the hotel room and once we got in I went to the bathroom. I was hurting, and I knew it was time.

Shit, I'm not sure where I left my special products. I started panicking, I could just use tons of paper towels, but that's just too awkward.

I think Shawn's already asleep, so I can quietly look through my suitcase. I walked out of the bathroom, and Shawn wasn't here, So that probably means that he's doing something else, getting food or something.

I quickly began to search for my products and I knew for sure that I had packed it in one of my suitcases. I started getting frustrated because I was in pain, and I needed to be fresh.

"Period ehh?" someone said behind the closet and it was Shawn who like freakin' gave me a heart attack.

"Oh my freaking gosh Shawn! You scared me!" I said and he just laughed and just laid on the bed.

"Instead of laughing and doing nothing, you should help me look for them!" I said

"I rather watch you become frustrated, oh my gosh. Is that red?" he said with another laugh. Which reminded me of Taylor's weirdness.

"Stop hanging around Taylor" I said throwing a pillow at him and he just laughed.

"No wonder you've been rude this past week" he said with a laugh.

"Shut up!" I said and he just kept on laughing.

I decided to call Nash, since he was the only other person who knew about us coming tomorrow.

N: Hello?

A: Nash I need your help

N: What happened!! Are you okay? Did Shawn do something to you? Where are you?

He said with a panic, like always.

A: No... No calm down, It's my time of month and I somehow lost my special products, and I don't know where I can get some.

N: Oh, alright. Do you want me to bring you some of Jackie's or what.

A: I don't know are you tired? You could just give me a local store and I could go there.

N: You're crazy, if you think I'm letting you go at night.

A: Shawn we'll be with me, don't worry

N: Nah, I'm going to take you some. I miss you

A: Alright, Nash.

N: Be there soon

With that he hung up.

"So is your father or I mean Nash coming to the rescue with your girly items" Shawn said with a smirk.

"Oh shut up! He's actually helping me unlike you" I said to him.

"Todays, my last day anyways. So i'll be good for tomorrow" I said.

"Great, we don't need angry girls" he said.

** Shawn's POV & Thoughts **

Since the last time I talked to Hayes, I lost a bit of feelings toward Angie. I knew I was doing the right thing, because it just felt right.

I guess it sucks being such a nice person and doing the right thing.

** Flashback**

As Angie went to sleep I got a FaceTime call from Hayes. I got up and went to the kitchen and answered the call.

"What's up dude?" I said to him

"Um.... How ... Uh .. " he said nervously.

I guess I felt bad, that Hayes felt like he had to win Angie over from me. I felt bad. Me being the good person I am, have to try to let Hayes take her, since he did like her before me, and has been trying to get her before me.

"You want Angie, don't you" I said quietly.

"Uh.. Yea. Look" he said.

"Don't worry. I'll help you have her" I said with kindness. I felt like Hayes for some odd reason deserved her more than I do.

"Wait what?" Hayes said with joy.

"You deserve her more than I do" I said and he smiled.

"Thanks so much dude, I love you man" he said to me.

"Just warning you, don't treat her right, I'll be the one to take her away" I said with honesty. If he screws up again, then I'll take her.

"Don't worry" he said.

"What can I do to have her to like me?" he said annoyed.

"I don't know, she either hates you so much or she's on her you know what" I said and he nodded.

"Hopefully, she warms up to me" he said.

** Flashback Ends **

I texted Nash since, Angie seemed like she was going to explode.

S: Hey, dude. Hurry Angie seems like she's going to die

N: I'm almost close to the hotel

S: Cool, can't wait to see everyone

N: yea, we missed you guys

N: You better have behaved back at home dude

Here comes Papa Nash.

S: lol, don't worry. We were good children.

N: Good

A/N: Thanks for reading. vote and comment.

QOTC: What's your favorite place to go during summer?