Chapter 26

** Hayes' POV & Thoughts **

I woke up and I was alone. Where is my babe?

I got up grabbed a random shirt that was on the ground and it actually smelled pretty clean so its okay to wear it.

I grabbed a SnapBack a put it on and grabbed my shoes and walked to the cafeteria because I was starving!

I walked down to the lunch room to see my bae with Tyler. That kid is getting on my nerves.

I grabbed two plates of food and sat where Angie was sitting and I sat next to Jackie.

"Good morning" Jackie said and I mumbled mornin' back.

"So what's new?" I asked but immediately regretted it.

"Well Angie is my beautiful girlfriend" Tyler said with a wink and I literally choked on my food.

If only she knew... But she seems happy and thats all I ever wanted for.

"Are we still hanging?" I asked her.

"Sorry, Hayes. I have to cancel them because I'm going with Tyler somewhere" she said while Tyler put his arm around her shoulder.

My heart literally just broke. I feel like Angie threw me on the road ran me over then drove back to run me over again.

"OH" is all I managed to say.

If only i woke up earlier, I need to start waking up early.

Angie and Tyler finished eating Breakfeast and they left and went somewhere in the hotel to hang.

I then broke down into tears, why? Because the love of my life is with someone else and that should be me

"Aww, it's okay Hayes. Try to find someone else" Jackie and Nash suggested.

"But I want her, why can't you ground us so we can stay together without anyone else?" I suggested.

"I can't just do that" they said with a sigh.

"Don't worry, one day she'll see what great guy you are" Jackie said and I smiled.

"Thanks guys" I said to them.

"Jackie what do you like in Nash" i said and Nash glared at me.

"Everything about him" she said and kissed his cheek. Nash started to blush like crazy.

Okay I need to have my Jackie and Nash moment with Angie one day.

A/N: Hiii thanks for reading! Vote and comment