Chapter 46

** Angie's POV & Thoughts **

"Shawn hurry up! I want to go see Hayes!" I said knocking on the bathroom door.

"You take longer showers than I do!" he shouted back.

"Shawn Peter Raul Mendes, hurry up!" I shouted

"Alright!" he said getting out of the bathroom in his boxers.

"Next time consider wearing clothes before leaving the bathroom" I said and he laughed.

"You said to hurry!" he said putting his jeans and his shirt on.

"Hand me my shoes" he said putting his socks on.

I tossed him his shoes and he put them on and he laid back in bed.

"Shawn!" I said and he started laughing.

"Someone wants to see Hayes already!" he said with a laugh and pretended to be weak and didn't get up from the bed.

"Shawn!" I said pulling his arm.

"Fine, Fine" he said getting up.

"You have to carry me to the lobby" he said with a smirk.

"Shawn!!" I said again.

"Alright" he said laughing and I grabbed my bag and we both walked out of our room.

"Wait! I'm hungry!" he said stopping by the vending machine,

"Shawn! You can eat over there at the hotel!" I said to him as he entered a dollar bill into the machine.

"Shit! It's stuck!" he shouted and I started laughing.

"Go get someone to give me my refund!" he said kicking the machine.

"Shawn!" I said pulling him away from the machine, with as much force I could give.

"You owe me a dollar!" he said as we walked out and got in the taxi.

"Here" I said handing him a dollar bill and he seemed like the happiest kid in the world.

"Yay!" he said like a kid.

"I love frustrating you" he said with a cheeky smile.

"I can tell" I said.

"I don't think you want to see your bae in a bad mood" he said with a wink.

"You're right" I said and I couldn't wait to see Hayes. Yes, he's my bae.

We sat in the taxi for about 15 minutes and we finally arrived at the hotel the everyone else was at. We got off and walked inside the lobby.

When we walked in Cameron and Aaron were chilling while drinking Starbucks. They immediately saw us and ran up to us.

"ANGIE SHAWN!" they both said and we got into a group hug.

"Aaron, Cameron!" we both said back

"We missed you guys so much!" Cameron said giving both of us a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm so happy you guys are here!" Aaron said hugging us even tighter.

"So where's Hayes?" I asked, I kinda sounded desperate but I really needed to see him.

"He's in his room right now actually since he finished breakfeast" Aaron said.

"Well I'm off to breakfeast" Shawn said.

"Well go with him, you and Hayes deserve some alone time" Cameron said.

"We'll see ya later, his room number is 342" Aaron said and Shawn, Cameron and him went off to I'm guessing the cafeteria.

I took the elevator because I'm not going to be walking three sets of stairs . . .

I was walking through the lobby 332, 333, 334, 335, 336, and then I bumped into someone.

"ANGIE!" I heard someone shout and it was Jackie!

"Jackie!" I said hugging her back.

"I'm so happy you're finally here!" she said hugging me.

"I am too!" I said back.

"Where's Nash?" I asked.

"He's eating breakfeast, want to come?" she asked.

"No, I want to go see Hayes" I said with a smile.

"Oh, he wants to see you too" she said with a wink.

"He's missed you a lot, honestly" she said.

"I missed him too" I said and she smiled.

"Well just keep going and you'll be by his door soon" she said and I nodded.

"I'll see you later" I said to her and she kept on walking.

I walked and walked 338, 339, 340, 341, 342!

I'm so nervous, I mean what if I look bad? What if he's still mad at me?

I looked through my bad for the key card, and I honestly hoped that he wasn't changing or anything because the last thing I really ever want is to see him without any clothes . . .

I closed my eyes and unlocked the door and slowly walked in.

Hayes was laying in bed and I walked in awkwardly, and once he saw me he had a big smile on his face and he jumped out of bed and embraced me in a hug and he actually hugged me tight that he lifted me from the ground.

"Angie I've missed you so much!" he said while holding me.

"Hayes, I missed you too so much!" I said hugging back.

"Look, about the past, I'm sorry again for everything" he said.

"No, I'm sorry also" I said hugging him.

"I'm just so so happy that you're here" he said with a big smile.

"I really am happy too" I said back.

"Angie" he said and leaned in . . .

A/N: Thanks for reading. Vote and comment.
QOTC: What's your favorite thing about Hayes? :)