The Beginning

It started back in 2016, nothing super extraordinary happened but I have had a few cases, like in December.
Back in December I had been leaning on my doorframe, only my mother was home. I wasn't paying attention but my bathroom light turned on randomly. I immediately shut my door in fear and leaned against the back of the door. After hearing a footstep I opened the door and no one was there. I asked my mother about it and she said it was odd but she hadn't done it since she was downstairs the entire time. It freaked me out but nothing killer happened.

Another incident that happened I believe during the school year of 2017, my door had kept opening and closing on its own, and same with my closet door. I believe I have some signs of amnesia but I swore I'd close my closet every day and leave for school and I'd return home to my closet door open. It's possible I had forgotten or my mom had done it but this happened every day basically. The thing with my door was I closed it and went to grab something off my bed. I turned around and saw my door was wide open. I wasn't scared but I did call my friend and I yelled at my door. This had happened a couple times, once when I was drawing and my door just opened, no window or fan was on.

These are just some old instances and I will update when new things happen.