Before Vacation

Okay so I forgot this had happened but it's just coming back to me, I was playing minecraft with my friends, we were looking for servers to grief and such, we found a perfect server and had griefed it but we started to like the server and we eventually built our own houses there. I was working on my own house and when I had the skeleton of the house done, I had gotten a sign in my house saying, "nice house -ben" and so I asked the players on the server if someone was named Ben but they said they didn't know a ben. I was curious but didn't ask further. The next day when I had gotten on the server, this showed up.

I had only told the people on the server asking who ben was, it could be one of them but you can even see the people in the chat wondering who it was as well

I had only told the people on the server asking who ben was, it could be one of them but you can even see the people in the chat wondering who it was as well. I then thought of BEN_DROWNED. I have no idea if that's him but no one else seems to know a ben. The next day I had left a response but the server was shut down. Before I could ask I had gone on a 10 day vacation and now that I'm back, it still won't let me on.