A Terrifying Night

DISCLAIMER: I'm writing this the morning after it happened and I'm very tired so sorry if I spell things wrong or don't finish sentences. (Also that photo was my costume of Jason)

Okay so last night, was one hell of a night. I don't know where to start. Okay so I'll start with where is I think the beginning. It was around 9 or 10 pm and it was pitch black outside, street lights were on, Me and my friend, whom I'll call Jordan. We were dressing up in costumes, I was dressed up like Jason the toymaker (my Halloween costume) and Jordan was dressed up like Masky. We went around our lake (previously mentioned in other chapters) and we decided to try to summon Masky. My friend was wearing a mask identical to Tims and she said the words before Jordan started running and we ran out of the wooded path. Then we stopped at the house to grab a flashlight and when we went around again we saw these people riding bikes. They made strange noises, like bird calls, most likely to let us know of their presence and we made bird calls back, like any other normal sensible person would. They then started slowing down when they saw, a person in a mask with a tan jacket, a person with red hair and a full getup. They started saying things like "who are these people" and "do we know them" and we just passed them and crossed the bridge. That's when Jordan's flashlight started randomly changing to S.O.S to a dimmer setting to a brighter setting and then lower. We were talking about how weird that was loud enough for those guys to hear. We continued walking when the guys disappeared but then when we were going around the lake again we saw the same boys without bikes and they made the bird calls  and we made the bird calls back to say hello. They seemed to follow us but then when we turned down to the lake they stopped following us, disappearing again. We later found out they did still follow us but they had gone up the street to where the houses were so they could look down the hill to see us walking. When we were at the shady part of the trail (surrounded by trees and darkness) we heard a scream. It sounded high pitch and me and Jordan bolted out of the trees since the scream seemed to be behind us or very close. As we ran a few set of events unfolded in a matter of seconds, another scream broke out, loud noises were heard, I tore my wig off to run faster, then after that, we heard bird noises. We immediately stopped running and made bird calls back but at this point Jordan and I were panicking. We stopped so I could fix my shoe as it started rubbing against my heel and giving me a blister, I held the wig, and then, something that scared the shit out of me. We saw headlights from a car, the car had turned from the road to face the lake and it turned its head lights toward the lake and we were luckily at a point in the path where we were in a dip behind some houses which blocked us from the lights. We were panicking, now thinking that our parents or the boys parents had found we snuck out and we waited a couple minutes when Jordan decided we would cut through a neighborhood to get in the shadows of the trees so the car wouldn't see us but we didn't go through with that plan because we heard children laughing and yelling (it's 10pm and pitch black!!) so we start freaking out over that and Jordan said "Why are their five year olds outside at this time?!" As we tried to think of some logical reasoning to this night. The headlights then turned off and we quickly went through the shady part of the woods and walked up the hill to the street roads and walked home. When we got home, my moms boyfriends car was no longer parked in the driveway and we immediately thought we were caught but turned out my mom didn't know where he went either. I find him creepy. Anyway, we haven't seen those boys again yet and we didn't go back out that night. Please comment your thoughts and I promise you this all did happen, it was crazy.

Here was what my friends costume looked like (I was wearing it in the photo though) just so you have a reference photo.