A Dream

I shit you not, I woke up at 6:00am, it still is about six, from a nightmare, I guess it wasn't entirely a nightmare.. let me explain.

My dream.
-------------
In my dream I start off at my house, my mom is talking about how she's going somewhere soon and so I have the bright idea to bring my friend around the lake, if you haven't heard of the lake in previous chapters it's about a quarter or half path. We were walking around it and I looked up and saw Slenderman staring at me.i didn't point it out but he was by a house. We then got to the shady part where lots of trees are and we sprinted through, scared. Then my dad, came around the lake saying how we should be inside, my dad doesn't live with my mom though. We agree and we start speed running back home. We get to the corner of the lake and I look back to the house and I see Slenderman again, this time he moved, turning away and walking away, I pointed it out and My friend either didn't notice or care. He walked behind the house and I was sketched out, looking behind houses for where he went. I wanted to know his location. Another thing was when me and my friend were going around the lake she said "which creepypasta are you scared of most?" And she answered hers briefly and I said "the rake definitely " and my friend replied "you're scared of more of them" and I had replied "a whole list" before we ran home. I'm not sure if any of this means much and the rest of the dream was insignificant to mention.
Thoughts, comments, concerns...?