The Week Trip

From July, Saturday 15th, to July, Sunday 23rd, I was at Hocking Hills for the week without wifi. In fact, there was no service at all. Every night I had a dream and had some odd things happen. And no, I did not have some demon appear or something, I'm being honest and in actuality, all that happened was my paranoia, odd dreams, odd things heard in the woods, and coming back from the trip getting no sleep and having no dream. I kept a log of every day and I will post it here for safe keeping. I don't know if anything really odd is happening specifically to me, for all I know it might just be some coincidence or something.
I'm very open about something being paranormal but I want to take in every possibility that it could be just a coincidence or animal or something.

"Night 1: I heard music on the woods but dad says there was none, keep in mind I read Stephan king I may have actually heard music but when I pointed it out, it stopped. It sounded like flute or woodwind instruments but I didn't hear it long enough...
I also heard a noise that sounded like a creak and it came from the cabin wall..?
I heard a twig snap out in the woods when we went stargazing but then again it could be an animal, were surrounded by woods.

Day 3: when I was taking drying off from my shower a razor fell off the bathroom wall ledge thing. The problem is, I wasn't the one who hit it. I was a few feet away and I heard a scraping noise before it flew off the ledge. I don't know what did that but it was odd.? (Note: I've had another
dream about roller coasters, one of my fears. It first happened when I tried to contact LJ, And again on night 2..)

Night 3: I took a photo of the woods at night and something flew in front of the camera, I've heard sometimes you can catch spirits in orbs on camera and I think that's what I saw..? I also heard lots of twigs and leaves snapping and crunching in the woods but it could be an animal or something...

Night 3 dream: I dreamt I was in a alternate reality, where brylee (our ex best friend who left us for the popular girl) was still our friend and I went to her b day party or something, then i realized I was in a weird reality so I went to go see my mom and she was painting our garage and smiling (my mom has been sick for a couple years now) and I started crying telling her how she was sick where I was from and I've never seen her like this, and ten I went to go see my best friend, Madison. I was looking at our last conversations on Text and in It I apparently said I didn't like creepypastas and she was like "oh that's okay" or whatever but was clearly disappointed. I texted her again and said some stuff but a little later I woke up. It was an odd dream but it makes me wonder, if there's an alternate reality where me and brylee are still best friends and me and Madison aren't, and where my moms healthy and it didn't say anything about my dad but I imagine my dad would be similar to how he already is?!
Day 4: not much, just worked on painting and burning firewood
Night 4 dreams: I had two dreams, one dream I was at school with my classmates and it turned out a nuclear bomb hit our school and we were all ghosts, we turned into spirits and we would pop a balloon, signifying we moved on, I say we were at a school because there were lockers and one of my friends had angered this guy whom we needed help from to move on or something....? I then had another dream where animals and humans were at war, the animals were in boats and were coming to shore to fight the humans and the animals were turkeys, raccoons, and they had kidnapped this white bird that all the animals were fighting over and when they came to attack the humans Pocahontas was with her people saying not to fight but one guy got bit by a human  and said "you bit me..." and the human then turned into a bird, flying away..?

What's the day? Anyway, I had  a dream that was sort of a nightmare, where I was looking at my reflection and then I had scared myself awake, saying I saw something there something in my reflection. I think it was a clown.. Mind you I thought it was the middle of the night and tried to fall back asleep. Turns out I woke up at 5:30 in the morning and couldn't fall back asleep. That's just great.

Nighttime again?? So I was reading more Stephan king, I've now gotten to the nightmare fuel section and I jumped at the laundry washers sounds and when the shower lights were off, I'm so paranoid I swear I better get some good sleep and no nightmares... god please....
I JUMPED AT NOT THE SOUND, BUT THE SILHOUETTE OF NICK AND MEGHAN, WHY DID THEY SCARE ME? I saw they were human ??? Also I heard whispering before Meghan entered our room but I don't know If she was talking to someone. I shouldn't have read a horror book wrote
by the king of horror himself this late...
okay so I just woke up and I had an odd dream/ I was watching the sky and I saw a giant firework go off, I watched it and it created this weird color ok the mooon, then someone had opened up a parrallel or alternate dimensuon. I quickly called Madison and I met in her backyard and we looked at the moon and I showed here where I had swapped into this odd world. We went to explore what had changed and then we had gotten somewhere and we were captured with a bunch of our friends. We were locked up and I had broke free and some of my other friends were getting free and falling into the water below. The name this guy called the machine that changed into a odd reality was called "assure" not pronounced that way, pronounced like "Uh sir"  and it lit up the sky with beautiful colors and I almost recorded it but decided not to cause I didn't wanna look away. When my friends were captured they each had a power/ability. And we each had our own pet. The pet set one of us free in this odd world where we might get ate or die or something and we were the size of our finger compared to the giants and we had mostly escaped when I heard talking and it woke me up..

Day something or other, I had another dream, it was at first of me and this friend who were drawing something for a project and then I had to go near this teacher and then he turned out To be a jerk, then (leaving out the planes) we were on a boat and I called to overtake a certain one I was leading up on. I had gotten to it but woke up.

Day something: okay so I was eating dinner and Meghan and Dad were talking about me and apparently last night I was moving around a lot and stuff 0^0
Also at Ash Cave in Ohio, I found some odd symbol burnt into a piece of wood, it looked like the proxy symbol and I took some photos of it before we left. I didn't do it and to prove that fact, I couldn't erase it since it was like ash or something black that had kept it on...

Day: I just woke up (I'll explain dream in a second) and it's storming VERY hard. What I mean by that is the thunder was so so loud. It sounds like someone yelled in my ear. I'm not exaggerating, the storm is very ferocious. Anyway, I had another dream (go figure I've have a dream every night) and I was in the woods. I was on the phone with my friend sam and it was Wednesday. We were talking about hanging out later on sometime and I was picking grapes. I wanted to pick grapes with someone and Sam couldn't be there so I called over someone else. I have no idea who it was cause it was some random stranger that I didn't know who he was. But apparently we were friends and we'd say we were gunna pick fruit together or something.? Then I went home and my mom was on the phone and I was trying to hear what she was saying and she was talking to someone about wishing they were still there? I have no idea.
Okay so we were watching a movie and my dads girlfriend had some Sage and was clearing the air, she didn't say but it also keeps bad energy and spirits away and I remember my mom telling me there were spirits in our house but she had the house blessed again and so now they should be gone. (My mom can see spirits, she's not crazy because I can talk to them lol) so it makes me wonder if I have bad energy attracted to me? Or just spirits that follow me, maybe not even bad spirits.?

In my dream I went zip lining and I also had broken my phone. In the dream my mom was also buying this other house somewhere because we're moving soon and so we were debating about that."