Oh, Whats This.!

I
————————-
Just found this draft. No idea when I made it.

Anyway.

Everything has gotten much better for me, only concerned about an omen that may come true very soon.

So many questions, so little answers, we are only able to know what we're told.

At least, I can say that for some of you in certainty.

The Peculiars.
I had a dream of these creatures that can be described as Anti-Moonshadows. I've named them Peculiars. These fellows are those who were not accepted as a creepypasta and were left to be hunted and killed or

——-
I started writing this sometime before April but I updated in April.

I don't know how I left out so many things.

I was looking back over my book, I do not remember these dreams or posts. I'm so confused?

Anyway, the Peculiars-

————
These Peculiars are basically reject creepypastas, but not Mary Sues or crappy ocs, I mean like Harvard rejected, like you didn't make the cut to be here so you will leave peacefully or die.

Anyway. The leader (who Makes me think is Jeff bc of his and the Operators rivalry so why not start your own freak show group to become enemy's against) , well I had noted the leader had raven black hair and smiled a lot, along with being highly respected and shown as the leader.

Anyway, I was there and had been using an old room for a hideout/home when I saw the Peculiars and had followed the leader as he spoke of his people and what not. I was only safe near him as no peculiar would hurt me when he was around, but that didn't mean he would save me from them.

The first one I met is the one I know the best.
I do not feel like explaining him. I will just post the drawings of him.
I cannot think of his name, but I have a feeling it starts with an S. Like initials SS.
He's sort of like the Operator but vastly different. This peculiar has a pufferfish type thing on his cheek that he would open and like a Mary poppins bag, pull out objects that shouldn't be able to be there.

He also had a voice that echoed in the room and came from every which direction, he either had arms or tendrils that allowed him to seem to teleport with fast movements and unpredictable actions. He was completely scary.