Church

Okay there is a story I've neglected writing here until this point. It was one where I was heading back from Hocking Hills in Ohio and if you know that place you know it's in the trees without service and so when I was coming back from Hocking Hills we stopped by this shop. This shop gave me a weird vibe but it wasn't like it was obvious or that I'm saying this for votes.

I'm telling you guys this because this genuinely terrifies me now that I think about what happened. So we went into this shop, I don't remember the name since I've never seen it before, and it was a place where they sold rocks for their charms and for sigils, spirit animals, things like that. The aura it gave me was a vibe of protection and made me actually start shaking and nervous. Remember this only happened about a week or two ago.

Then when we left (I had gotten a couple rocks to my collection, the King Cobra Jasper, Spiderweb Jasper, Pudding Stone, and Obsidian. I also got a little carved owl. Anyway, I realized it made me feel so uneasy being in there and it felt like I was out of place.

Now referring to tonight, so I'm spending the night at my friends so I have to go to church with her tomorrow and I'm getting this same uneasy vibe from thinking about going to church.
Is their something wrong with me? Because I feel like there's a monster inside of me and these places aren't safe for it.

I understand it's a wild thought and such, but it feels so accurate. . .