A dream

I had a dream and just woke up.
I was in the hallway of a room with Sally Williams. We were sitting down talking and other creepypastas were in the room that we sat in front of in the hall. We saw Jeff in the room. There were lots of people talking in there.

I said to Jeff "jeff did you hurt or touch sally?" I was angry

He smirked and denied it

I turned to sally "sally is Jeff hurt or touched you you need to tell Me" I look back at the door and Jeff now stood at the door frame looking intensely at sally.

I took Sally's hand and we ran to a room so she could tell me .

She claimed Ben stopped her before through the electrical socket and that she couldn't cover it up enough

"I can" I say as we run into the room.

I believe we past Ben and he tried to stop us.

Someone tried to stop us and yelled to the other creepypastas but I was able to push back on the door and lock it.

A bunch of friends and I were now in the room with sally. We turned music up very loud so they couldn't hear us.

She began to speak.

"I tried running from him, but he was fast"

I remember her starting to talk about what he did. "He brought my hair back" she motioned to my friends hair for reference and showed me how Jeff moved her hair.

At this point I started waking up but sally was explaining how Jeff (putting lightly) hurt and touched sally.

What does that mean?